Branch No: 80765
2520 Trailmate Drive
Sarasota, FL 34243
Phone: (941) 727-0800
3 jobs for branch # 80765
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Sarasota Company now seeking Packers SHIFT 1st – 7am – 7:30pm 2nd/3rd …
Sarasota Company now seeking Packers
SHIFT 1st - 7am - 7:30pm
2nd/3rd 7pm - 7:30am
Packer Job Description
- Fast Production
- Packaging cups into sleeves
- Making Boxes
Packer Job Requirements
- Must be flexible
- Rotating shifts - 36 hrs. one week, 48 hrs. the next
- MUST HAVE STEEL TOES Boots/Shoes
- Long Sleeve T-shirts and long pants
- Must be able to work 12 hr shifts
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Sarasota company now Hiring Level A,B and C Production Maintenance Mechanics SHIFT – 1st and 2nd PAY – $20.00-$26.00 DOE General Functions of an …
Sarasota company now Hiring Level A,B and C Production Maintenance Mechanics
SHIFT - 1st and 2nd
PAY - $20.00-$26.00 DOE
General Functions of an A, B, or C Class of Production Maintenance Technician is below:
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform any assign duty satisfactorily.
- Perform any and all responsibilities as given by the Department Manager/ Supervisor
- Work with department leadership and associates to schedule and complete work needed
- Able to Troubleshoot all electrical and mechanical issues pertaining to machinery and support equipment in a timely and professional manner
- Identify and order parts needed for job or repairs through stockroom coordinator
- Work with associates and venders to identify problems with equipment, materials, or processes to rectify production problems through completion
- Set-up, complete, and maintain PM’s
- Work safely and professionally with electrical and control power circuits
- Understand and use (lockout/Tagout) per company’s requirements
- Able to Work overtime. Hours and shifts are modified to meet the production needs
- Be able to follow all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements
- Understanding and use of PPE effectively and in conjunction with the department guide lines
- Any other duties, as assigned.
Physical requirements of position:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must have the ability to work with and in a chemical environment using the proper personal protective equipment, as required.
- The associate must have the ability to climb stairs and be able to routinely perform maintenance duties while working on/off ladders, lifts, elevated locations, or in tight spaces and have the ability to work around running equipment with higher-than-normal noise levels.
- Must be capable of fast paced walking and carry of materials, parts, and stock room items, as well as be able to move and handle machinery parts and tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- The associate must have the ability to communicate effectively using verbal and written skills.
- The noise level in the department is usually noisy.
- Safety glasses are a requirement for designated areas throughout the facility and are provided by the company.
All employees must successfully complete pre-employment screening, including drug testing.
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Sarasota Company Now seeking Machine Operators SHIFT: 1st and 2nd PAY: $15-17 hr. Depending on Shift Key Responsibilities: • Operates machines and other …
Sarasota Company Now seeking Machine Operators
SHIFT: 1st and 2nd
PAY: $15-17 hr. Depending on Shift
• Operates machines and other equipment used to produce adhesive bandages.
• Makes adjustments, repairs, and day-to-day routine maintenance on machines as required.
• Monitors quality of product coming off machines, assuring conformance with established customer specifications and quality standards.
• Maintains work area/machines in a clean and orderly manner.
• Maintains paperwork including: work orders, daily production reports, and cleaning reports.
• May assist the Manager and Supervisor with the training of new employees.
• Maintain all functions in accordance with FDA, ISO, MDD Standards.
• Overtime offered to meet production requirements, trainings, and or management functions as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write, and understand basic English.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, able to safely run multiple machines to produce adhesive bandages and surgical pads.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required, must be able to make mechanical adjustments.
- Must be detailed oriented, able to work well with others while under pressure, and able to compute basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Bilingual Spanish/English Preferred.
- Able of standing for a full shift (10 hours), able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds frequently (up to 25% of the time), walk, stoop, kneel, bend over, and grasp objects with both hands on a frequent basis.
- Visual acuity or corrective vision required for this position including close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- Ability to report to work on time, on a consistent and regular basis required.