Branch No: 80006-6039
2125 S. Broadway
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Phone: (805) 928-9667
Base Pay: 20.00-25.00
San Luis Obispo company is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor. This is a full time position, pay is dependent on experience. The Prod...
San Luis Obispo company is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor.
This is a full time position, pay is dependent on experience.
The Production Supervisor, supervises and coordinates activities of production workers. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
Interprets specifications and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of production lines, department, or work crew.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: DOE
Paso Robles Manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic. This is a full time position, pay is DOE Maintenance M...
Paso Robles Manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic.
This is a full time position, pay is DOE
Maintenance Mechanic assists in repairing and maintaining machinery and production equipment, installs functional and structural parts within the facility. Responsible for performing preventive maintenance on production equipment and machinery. The employee lubricates and cleans as required. The individual will operate a wide variety of power, pneumatic and hand tools. This job may include light janitorial work. Position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Utilizes blue prints and schematics to repair facility equipment and production machines
• Diagnosis problems with machinery by disassembling machine, requisitioning new parts and equipment, repairing or replacing broken parts, adjusting functional parts as necessary.
• Duties might include pipe fitting, welding, light machining, electrical, mechanical repairs, installing, aligning, assembly of equipment and repairs to the facility such as lighting, plumbing, etc.
• Responsible for performing periodic preventative maintenance
• Keeps an inventory of all filters, lamps, bulbs and other supplies. Places orders as required
• Inspects and documents fire extinguisher and fire main system condition
• Follow all safety standards, procedures and policies set by the organization, OSHA and other regulatory agencies.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Paso Robles Manufacturing company is looking for a Data Entry clerk to assist with a project based assignment. This is a temporary position. $15.00...
Paso Robles Manufacturing company is looking for a Data Entry clerk to assist with a project based assignment.
This is a temporary position.
$15.00 9am-5pm M-F
The Data Entry Clerk will be assisting in the Customer Service Department in entering work orders into the clients data base.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Local Ag Company is looking for Staff Accountant. This is a part time position Pay is DOE The Staff Accountant is responsible for processing monthl...
Local Ag Company is looking for Staff Accountant.
This is a part time position
Pay is DOE
The Staff Accountant is responsible for processing monthly accounting information, account reconciliation, preparing financial statements, posting journal entries, and all other tasks assigned by management.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria Winery is looking for an Accounting Assistant for a temporary position from September through April. This is a TEMPORARY position, full...
Santa Maria Winery is looking for an Accounting Assistant for a temporary position from September through April.
This is a TEMPORARY position, full time, M-F 8am-5:30pm
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Accounting Manager. Including, processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, and all other duties as assigned by management.
Attention to detailApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
POSITION SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shippin...
POSITION SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery. As a Warehouse Associate, you are responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment. You are also responsible for helping to keep the warehouse space neat and orderly. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the work functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
• Prepare manifest for delivery.
• Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
• Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times.
• Inspect and maintain warehouse equipment including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and basic tools. Report any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
• Properly label, organize, and pack cannabis packages for delivery.
• Executing all filling and packaging procedures in an efficient manner in compliance with company's SOP’s and all applicable manufacturing procedures
• Support new product lines and process development as needed
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Direct Reports: None
• Planning and Organizing – Engages in short and long-term planning, sets priorities to optimize time usage, adheres to schedules and plans.
• Creativity and Innovation – Initiates conceptual ideas with practical applications, develops creative strategies and opportunities, creative thinking and problem solving, promotes a creative climate.
• Judgment and Decision Making – Solves problems, considers relevant alternatives before making decisions, displays intuitive judgment, shows timeliness and conviction in making recommendations and decisions.
• Teamwork and Relationship-Building Skills – Assists team members in accomplishing their objectives by helping things go right, establishes effective working relationships, and promotes team efforts.
• Adaptability and Change Management Skills – Ability to change to fit changed circumstances. Has the skill to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Develops Self – Learn and grows, maintains current knowledge in the field.
• Communication and Cooperation – Effectively communicates upward, downward and laterally. Prevents unproductive responses, improves the effectiveness of communications and interactions with others.
• Accountability and Productivity – Holds themselves accountable to team members, accepts responsibility for their own decisions, sustains peak performance and solves problems that impede productivity.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
San Luis Obispo Distribution Center is looking for a Quality Control Coordinator. This is a temporary position 2-3 months hours are M-F 8am-5pm. Ov...
San Luis Obispo Distribution Center is looking for a Quality Control Coordinator.
This is a temporary position 2-3 months hours are M-F 8am-5pm.
Oversee the Quality Control sample and testing coordination from test creation to scheduling, data entry, and reconciliation. Ensure that all samples are distributed correctly and all tests are performed to meet the required deadlines.
• Lead the development of a master plan of what samples are pulled and tested by working with the QA Manager on quality requirements and when results are needed for batch allocation.
• Work closely with Purchasing to ensure that missing additional declaration (AD) tests are tested to meet all re-export requirements.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Pay Range: $15-16/Hour DOE The Administrative Assistant sup...
Santa Maria company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Pay Range: $15-16/Hour DOE
The Administrative Assistant supports various departments with office tasks, and all other tasks assigned by management.
• Office experience 1+ years
• Computer proficient – Microsoft Office, 10-key, & typing
• Willing and able to multitask
• Organization and maintaining accurate systems
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Adaptable to change
Job duties and requirements include but are not limited to:
• Scanning, filling, organization, and storage of all office documents
• Enter all journal entries, allocations, and banking entries
• Match and enter harvest tickets and cooler receiving
• Check fax machine & distribute incoming faxes
• Keep common office areas clean and presentable
• Assist accounting & payroll departments as needed with clerical help
• Able to lift up to at least 20 lbs on occasion.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Paso Robles Winery is looking for a seasonal Laboratory Technician. The primary responsibilities of this position will be performing laborat...
Paso Robles Winery is looking for a seasonal Laboratory Technician.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be performing laboratory analysis.
This lab technician will work with the rest of the lab team on routine lab analysis, fermentation checks, wine monitoring, sample prep as well as provide laboratory support for all production activities.
• Primary responsibilities include analyzing all grapes, juices and wine in our multiple facilities
• Set up bench trials to determine dosage, acidification, de-acidification and bentonite additions to wines
• Responsible for understanding all safety procedures including hazardous materials handling, storage and disposal
• Performs juice and wine analyses via wet chemistry and with automated lab instrumentation
• Responsible for the review and accuracy of all lab analysis and data entry
• Cleans and maintains quality of laboratory instruments
• Prepare and standardize all necessary reagents used in the laboratory
• Be able to work extended hours and weekends during crush
• Performs special projects as requested
• Keeps laboratory clean and maintains supply of clean glassware
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
San Luis Obispo office is looking for a Part Time Administrative Assistant. This is a part time, temporary position TWO DAYS A WEEK Tuesday/Thursda...
San Luis Obispo office is looking for a Part Time Administrative Assistant.
This is a part time, temporary position TWO DAYS A WEEK Tuesday/Thursday 09:30am-2:30pm
Pay is DOE
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing office support to the office staff.
Attention to detail
Data EntryApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria Company is currently looking for junior machinists to work during the 1st shift (7:00 am to 3:30 pm) and 2nd shift (3:30 pm to midnight...
Santa Maria Company is currently looking for junior machinists to work during the 1st shift (7:00 am to 3:30 pm) and 2nd shift (3:30 pm to midnight).
We are looking for candidates with some mechanical experience and fundamental understanding of technical drawings.
• Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damagesApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria company is looking for a temporary Hr Assistant from now through February. This is a full time, TEMP position. Responsible for the admi...
Santa Maria company is looking for a temporary Hr Assistant from now through February.
This is a full time, TEMP position.
Responsible for the administration of benefits and supports the HR manager in providing HR services to the organization.
Compliance and documentation
Oversee day to day admin of HR
Wage and hour administration
Organization of HR computer files
Job descriptions/Evaluations/Employee handbooks.
Base Pay: 60000.00 per YEAR
POSITION SUMMARY: The Safety Training Coordinator will assist with leading the Company’s efforts to maintain a healthy and safe work environm...
The Safety Training Coordinator will assist with leading the Company’s efforts to maintain a healthy and safe work environment for all employees. The position will assist with maintaining adherence to applicable laws pertaining to safe workplace standards, while ensuring regulatory compliance with all laws governing the industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities to perform the essential function[s] of the job with or without restrictions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
CORE COMPENTENCIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds utilizing partner lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Driving a motor vehicle on a private road, commercial road or highway is required. Basic physical and mental requirements and/or functions governed by the applicable state and/or federal regulatory agency for motor vehicle use will apply. Periodic powerlift equipment and tractor use may be required.
Primarily in an office and field environment. Will be expected to travel regularly to various farm locations. The Company is unable to control the work environment while an employee is conducting business outside of Company premises. This may cause for an employee to be subject to fluctuating noise, temperature or other environmental factors outside the control of the Company.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.50 per HOUR
Local company is looking for an Equipment Operator/Chemical Applicator. The Equipment Op/Chemical Applicator operates and maintains all agriculture...
Local company is looking for an Equipment Operator/Chemical Applicator.
The Equipment Op/Chemical Applicator operates and maintains all agriculture equipment related to cultivation and production of crops. Operators tasks will include implementation and application of the employer's chemical application program.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Local Agriculture Company is looking for a Compliance Coordinator. This is a DIRECT HIRE position, pay is DOE. The Compliance Coordinator is respon...
Local Agriculture Company is looking for a Compliance Coordinator. This is a DIRECT HIRE position, pay is DOE.
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for maintaining adherence to applicable laws governing the industry.
Track-and-Trace protocol and applicable system as governed by CA department of Food and Agriculture, Ca department of Public Health, and more.
Develop, implement and enforce Company policies and Procedures Perform regular risk assessments, internal reviews and/or audits and provide periodic reports to Executive leadership
Develop and implement operational controls to mitigate risk and/or to enhance productivity Assess product development process, and provide compliance management to Product
Development team throughout the life cycle of product development Maintain functional knowledge of all laws governing the industry and provide update to Executive leadership
Maintain adequate database for regulatory licensing, permits, and/or certifications for the Company, ensuring that all required compliance reporting, licenses, permits and/or certifications are in good standing and active (not expired)Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.50 per HOUR
San Luis Obispo Production Facility looking to add personnel to their team. Shifts Vary: Start time 2:00 am - 10- 12 hour shift. Days vary - will w...
San Luis Obispo Production Facility looking to add personnel to their team.
Shifts Vary: Start time 2:00 am - 10- 12 hour shift. Days vary - will work 5 days a week.
Start time will be 12:30pm to end of shift. Working 8-12 hours daily.
Mondays and Fridays will be days off. Starting time will be 2:00am or 4:00am.
Days off will be discussed in the interview.
This is an entry level position.
Key Job Responsibilities: Performing various entry-level positions including: Loading and unloading pans from production line. Loading and unloading oven and/or proof box.
Dumping waste buckets.
Assisting with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
Filling in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan, the Food Quality Plan, and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
Performing any and all other duties as assigned.
Must be available to work any and all shifts assignedApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.50 per HOUR
Sanitation and production, Experience is a plus. Must be able to work in a Freezer type environment. Stand for long periods of the day, be fast and...
Sanitation and production, Experience is a plus. Must be able to work in a Freezer type environment. Stand for long periods of the day, be fast and reliable.
Will be working 7 days a week, mornings,evenings and weekends must be extremely flexible lots of overtime is expected.
Pay is $12.50.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: DOE
Wine CRUSH laborers needed for the harvest season (positions available NOW - Late November) Monday-Saturday Day crew starts at 7am-05:30pm Swing sh...
Wine CRUSH laborers needed for the harvest season (positions available NOW - Late November)
Day crew starts at 7am-05:30pm
Swing shift starts at 3pm -1:30am (additional pay offered when working this shift).
Job consists of working with the pump-over/punch-down fermentation tanks.
Candidates will be using automated punch-down equipment and pumps to assist in the production.
(On-the-job training provided, some experience is a plus).
Overtime is expected due to the busy season.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: DOE
Large Santa Maria Vegetable Farm is seeking an Ag Finance Analyzer. Great opportunity to work in a relaxed environment. Position is full time, but...
Large Santa Maria Vegetable Farm is seeking an Ag Finance Analyzer.
Great opportunity to work in a relaxed environment.
Position is full time, but hours can be flexible if need be.
Hours are 8:30 a.m to 5:00 Pm Monday-Friday.
Must have exceptional computer skills, be comfortable with accounting software, and have a basic mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Be able to fully analyze financial data from multiple streams of company revenues/expenses and give detailed feedback to supervisors.
Can create finance spreadsheets, budgets, graphs, and other business driven data related to agricultural operations. Communicate frequently with owners on the status of the company's financial health and direction.
Work with other company accountants and CPA's to maximize tax savings
Be highly organized with attention to details
Must have a professional demeanor and be able to work with other office personnel
Handle confidential company data Willing to be creative and adapt quickly to the ever changing requirements/laws of agriculture Assist in other aspects of the company's office duties if need be (Payroll etc.)
Knowledge of Famous or PetTiger would be preferable Bilingual a plusApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria company is looking for an Experienced Human Resources Assistant to assist with a project based position. This is a temporary position f...
Santa Maria company is looking for an Experienced Human Resources Assistant to assist with a project based position.
This is a temporary position from now 'til February 2020, full time 7am-4pm M-F
The HR Assistant supports the HR Manager by providing the organization with administrative support.
Compliance and Documentation
Oversee day to day administrative tasks
Organize personnel file: electronic/paper
Review: Job Descriptions/Evaluations/Employee handbooks
Santa Maria office is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This position produces monthly and annual growth by delivering n...
Santa Maria office is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This position produces monthly and annual growth by delivering new business and developing further business within existing accounts. Develops full knowledge of assigned sales territory. Prospects new opportunities for business. Performs initial safety inspections of potential work sites. Secures new accounts and expands business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful proposals. Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales process. Develops and expands network of community contacts to maximize business development opportunities. Reports to sales and operations management regularly covering status of efforts. Cooperates with and engages support of operations staff to assure business is served successfully. Contacts existing clients on established scheduled to assure satisfaction and explore opportunities to expand business. demonstrates the company's and the areas core values, operating principles, and service differentiation. The primary duty is making sales or obtaining orders of contracts for services for which a consideration will be paid by the client or customer. Will be customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer's place or places of business. Other duties as assigned.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.