Branch No: 80006-6039
2125 S. Broadway
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Phone: (805) 928-9667
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria Agriculture Company has an immediate full-time opening with flexible hours on a rotating schedule. Training provided. Clean DMV record...
Santa Maria Agriculture Company has an immediate full-time opening with flexible hours on a rotating schedule.
Clean DMV record required (Must submit DMV record before assignment starts).
Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-5 years secretarial/administrative assistant experience
Professional customer service
Ability to work in a technical, fast-paced environment and work independently
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Chemist/Microbiologist/Administrative Staff
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Bilingual English/Spanish a plus)
Proficient with computers & Microsoft Office;
Touch typist 45 WPM +
Excellent organizational & time management skills
Energetic and self-motivated Learns quickly
RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
Collaborate with customer and departments in all laboratory locations to ensure accurate and timely delivery of results
Provide support to clients and sales department QA/QC checks Order, inventory and track laboratory supplies
Accurate detailed data recordings
Coordinate receipt and processing of subcontract work
Creation of Quotes, Outreach Support and other projects as needed
Assist other departments as needed
Fulfill duties assigned by managementApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00-16.00
Santa Maria Distribution Center seeking a qualified Warehouse Associate/Sales Trainee. Pay is $14.00-16.00 Hours are M-F This is a long term opport...
Santa Maria Distribution Center seeking a qualified Warehouse Associate/Sales Trainee.
Pay is $14.00-16.00
Hours are M-F
This is a long term opportunity with room for growth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Inventory (restocking, cycle counting)
Customer Service- (in person and over the phone)
Warehouse- (shipping/receiving, stocking, labeling, cleaning)
General Labor (general housekeeping of work area, organizing products, and over all cleanliness)
Forklift (Forklift Certification preferred)
SalesApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria Wine Distribution facility is looking for an experienced Team Leader. Temp to hire working 8pm-5pm Monday- Friday with occasional Satur...
Santa Maria Wine Distribution facility is looking for an experienced Team Leader.
Temp to hire working 8pm-5pm Monday- Friday with occasional Saturdays and OT.
This position assists management by leading the team of employees on the production floor.
The Team Leader oversees production goals, team performance, team safety, quality as well as leads by example in accordance to the company culture and core values. Assists Management with the coaching of team members when necessary and communicates concerns to management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Owns culture and results of the fulfillment team, including quality, safety, and production
• Supports Management and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for improvement
• Improves customer order quality and owns shipping all orders out according to our SLA
• Encourages fulfilment employees to stay on task and meet goals. Follows up with management when employees are falling short of expectation.
• Ensures overall production floor safety
• Supports Management on special projects and initiatives • Leads team by exampleApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Primary Roles & Responsibilities - Order Fulfillment process: pick orders, consolidate or...
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Order Fulfillment process: pick orders, consolidate orders, check orders, transport consolidated orders to packing area, pack orders , label orders, manifest orders, transport orders to shipping dock;
- Detailed Inventory Handling: mobile device operation, system directed inventory picking and putting away, ability to discern product differences based on descriptions, item numbers and year.
- Very Safe Vertical and Reach Forklift operation.
- Receiving Process: loading and unloading of materials from delivery trucks w/fork lift, break down pallets, sort and organize materials;
- Cycle Counting: ability to accurately count physical product;
- Organize products and maintain orderly item location;
- Compliant with all safety regulations with a focus on the safe and efficient use of warehouse equipment including, packing machinery, lift-truck and pallet jacks;
- Maintain low level of breakage of bottles and handle all materials with care;
- Be responsible for the cleanliness, organization and general upkeep of the general work area and warehouse. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A self-starter, organized, detail oriented, motivated and a problem solver;
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, or the ability to learn them, a plus.
- Possess strong communication skills considering he/she will interface with everyone from customer service, management and peers;
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to a faced-paced and changing environment as priorities change daily;
- Able to work well independently or as a member of a team;
- Possess basic math skills, understand written/verbal procedures, ability to read/write/speak English;
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out orders;
- At least 2 years experience in warehouse;
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent education;
- Previous forklift experience required
- Must have reliable transportation.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
San Luis Obispo company looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician. With HVAC and electrical experience SUMMARY Tr...
San Luis Obispo company looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician. With HVAC and electrical experience
Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Performs preventive maintenance tasks.
Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments with operator consensus.
Repairs or replaces defective parts. Fabricates and installs special functional and structural parts in
Works with line operator(s) to run equipment and test performance.
Sets up and operates drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. Ability
to perform various welding and soldering techniques.
Installs repairs, and troubleshoots electrical control and distribution circuits.
Work with other departments on cross-functional teams.
Actively participates in meetings.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
POSITION SUMMARY: The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Their rol...
The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Their role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the work functions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None COMPETENCIES:
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Shift Supervisor The Shift Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a safe and productive work environment. The responsibilities inclu...
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a safe and productive work environment. The responsibilities include running an efficient Production floor and creating a good work culture within the shift including ownership of all production metrics, assembly documentation, quality, material variances and ensuring the production work orders are accurately completed.
Job Duties include
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Santa Maria Facility looking for an experienced Maintenance mechanic long term temp to hire position. SUMMARY:Responsible for providing maint...
Santa Maria Facility looking for an experienced Maintenance mechanic long term temp to hire position.
Responsible for providing maintenance to all converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime. Involves checking, setting up, and operating various types of production tools and equipment prior to approving for production use. Responsible for maintaining an inventory of department Ordering of new parts and management of berry operations work orders.
Responsible for maintenance, prevention, and upkeep of all Strawberry Packaging case erectors and peripheral equipment by performing the following duties:
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure a safe workplace for all team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to set up, adjust settings and repair for optimum equipment performance. Demonstrate the ability to execute maintenance repairs and operating procedures.
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot folding and gluing issues.
• Demonstrate the ability to plan and schedule maintenance work.
• Follow up work request and make possible the proper machine performance.
• Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run available capacity and speed at 90% or better.
• Willingly to work all necessary hours and shifts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
• Follows corporate Quality, Sanitation, GMP and HACCP standards to achieve a finished product within quality control specifications.
• Problem-solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions.
• Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; encourage others’ ideas and tries new things
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Well established company in Santa Maria is looking for an experienced Administrative Coordinator, you have to be flexible to work morning or after...
Well established company in Santa Maria is looking for an experienced Administrative Coordinator, you have to be flexible to work morning or after noon shifts and weekends as needed.
Immediate full-time opening. Training provided. Company offers medical, dental, life coverage for full-time employees, along with other benefits such as 401K, vacation, and sick leave. Clean DMV record a plus (DMV record must be submitted when assignment starts).
• Coordinate & prioritize office duties
• Receive & dispatch incoming phone calls
• Customer interaction/support
• Receive samples from various locations
• Accurate detailed data recordings
• Schedule & dispatch samplers
• Assist other departments as needed
• Fulfill duties assigned by management
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.