San Jose, CA
Branch No: 80028
97 E. Brokaw Road Suite 120
San Jose, CA 95112
Phone: (408) 392-0900
3 jobs for branch # 80028
San Jose, CA
Base Pay: 26.00 per HOUR
We are now seeking Experienced Material Handlers II for our client in the Manufacturing Industry located in San Jose! Pay Rate: $24-$28 DOEShift Time: 8am-5pm …
We are now seeking Experienced Material Handlers II for our client in the Manufacturing Industry located in San Jose!
Pay Rate: $24-$28 DOE
Shift Time: 8am-5pm M-F
• Independent demand part orders, including inventory allocation maintenance, paperwork printing, parts receiving, parts pulling and parts packaging
• Facilitate order pulls for production including identifying parts, accurately pull parts, label parts per procedure and deliver parts to production
• Process sales orders: Pick product, allocate product, ship product accurately
• Process receipts: Responsible for receiving incoming materials, parts, packages from various vendors and means of delivery. Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper or supplier to rectify damages and shortages
• May provide some delegation of work through the management of logs, task lists, and coordinate with team members to assist in the completion of tasks
• Perform inventory control including part number identification, transactions, and organizations (unplanned issues and receipts as needed, transferring of product as needed and cycle count and recount for accuracy).
• Participate in the annual physical inventory count team as assigned.
• Demonstrate ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgement and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
• Satisfactorily completes training requirements and operate within all ISO standards pertaining to site including, but not limited to, control of documents and quality policy.
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience
- Must have Stand-Up forklift experience
- Inventory management experience
- Strong Computer and communication skills
Mountain View, CA
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Select Staffing is now hiring Wellness Advisor/Front Desk Associate for well-known Fitness Studios in Mountain View, CA! This is a long-term Temp to Hire position. …
Select Staffing is now hiring Wellness Advisor/Front Desk Associate for well-known Fitness Studios in Mountain View, CA! This is a long-term Temp to Hire position.
Pay Rate: $20-22/hrs.
Shift: Monday to Sunday, be able to work in flexible schedules
- Support new membership sales and member retention by assisting with class selections, addressing membership inquiries, and processing merchandise purchases.
- Complete the entire sales process, including lead generation, follow-up, and closing.
- Book high-quality appointments to meet monthly sales quota.
- Engage in grassroots and community events including health fairs, grand openings, marathons, community, and hospital events, etc.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and inviting environment
- Attend necessary special events and training
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested, please Apply Now.
- Excellent Sales and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and computer skills
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
We are now hiring a Warehouse Agent for a 3rd Party transportation company in Milpitas, CA! Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in …
We are now hiring a Warehouse Agent for a 3rd Party transportation company in Milpitas, CA! Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in customer service and material handling!
Pay Rate: $21.00/hour
Shift Time: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Shift Days: Mon - Fri
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Proficient Data Entry/PC skills
Operating a forklift (Stand up Forklift preferred)
Reads and follows pick lists (requests) sent via emails and performs till the required request gets done
Notify both internal and external customers of delays and/or problems
Invoice customer accurately for services rendered
Effectively solve problems, escalations and provide customer support
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
- Good communication skills
- Good Computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous warehouse/Forklift experience
- Good Attendance