Branch No: 80132
1673 Industrial Parkway West
Hayward, CA 94544
Phone: (510) 618-1520
3 jobs for branch # 80132
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Looking for a Kit Auditor Coordinator in Fremont CA Shift: 7am to 3pm M-F Job Responsibilities: Print Pick- list According to production based non the …
Looking for a Kit Auditor Coordinator in Fremont CA
Shift: 7am to 3pm M-F
- Print Pick- list According to production based non the priority it in designated bin.
- Pick materials according to pick-list and other documents.
- Complete shortages for job orders and production as soon the shortages received, approved and removed for the Switchboard.
- Pull MT's for shipping orders processed in production.
- 100% count of all hardware, deceives, USB's, and SD cards
- Ensure that all QA Holds or returned are pulled correctly for the orders based on the list released by the account manager.
- Update the switchboard accordingly each time there is changes made to the work order.
- Manage Inventory, Inventory Discrepancies.
- Attention to detail
- Lead experience
- Paper managements
Base Pay: 26.00 per HOUR
Job Description: Inventory Control Data Analyst Education: AA or equivalent work experience Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse and inventory control management Computer/software: Microsoft Office, …
Job Description: Inventory Control Data Analyst
Education: AA or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse and inventory control management
Computer/software: Microsoft Office, Windows, Word, and particularly Microsoft Excel. Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP), Warehouse Management System software
Job Scope: Manage, perform, and watch all inventory transactions including work order issue, scrap, material transfer, invoice processing, month end material reconciliation, receiving, work in progress issue, return to stock, production supplies, and blank label inventory transactions. Responsible for Cycle Counts, analyzing all inventory discrepancies, and program management.
Maintain and keep inventory accuracy. Manage material flow and supply complete analysis for all material transactions. Support all Inventory functions including cycle counting.
Reports to: Inventory Control Supervisor
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic directives and engage in decision making processes collaborating with ICQA team.
- Training, process implementation, Risk assessment and setups.
- Oversee inventory and training process throughout the organization in
All sites and to make sure all processes are implemented and being followed through all sites.
- Monitor space utilization through all buildings and supply weekly reports to management.
- Support ICQA department by supplying daily inventory, cycle counting and Metric reports
- Manage all inventory transactions, including inventory at off-site storage Facilities.
Establish and support excellent warehouse management. Set goals for inventory accuracy, timeliness, and other critical issues. Monitor critical numbers and adherence to processes.
Establish and implement processes for customer consigned materials as well as for ALOM purchased inventory.
Develop, implement, and watch all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are,
Correct and prompt.
- Proven work experience as an Inventory Clerk or similar role
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- Forklift experience beneficial
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to move around freely in the facility and lift samples up to 30 lbs.
- Must have good visual activity.
- Must be able to work with phone and extensively with computer.
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Looking for part time office help in Alameda CA Shift: 8am to 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Salary: $20/hr. Responsibilities: Maintain company files …
Looking for part time office help in Alameda CA
Shift: 8am to 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Copy, Scan, File.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.