Branch No: 80005
7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 492-9995
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Experienced Inbound Sales Agent (Call Center) F/T 6am to 2:30pm $13/hour plus commissions Qualifications: • Sales Experience • Profession...
Experienced Inbound Sales Agent (Call Center)
F/T 6am to 2:30pm
$13/hour plus commissions
• Sales Experience
• Professional phone etiquette & interpersonal skills
• Good computer skills
• Good math, reading and comprehension skills
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative & work independently
• Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
• Identify and respond to client needs
• Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products & learn new services as they come in
• Listen to customers specific needs & wants and make suggestions as appropriate
Coach-able Energetic & organized
Attention to detail
Positive "Can Do" attitude
Self-starter and good analytical skills
Goal setter DependableApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for all activities involving credit data on new and existing customers in the corporate office...
The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for all activities involving credit data on new and existing customers in the corporate office, while maintaining and executing the company’s credit policy and procedures. This position will often give alternative solutions to customer credit issues, and will work closely and consult with the Credit Manager on executing those solutions. The Credit and Collections Specialist will also manage the collection activities including follow up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts and working with collection agencies. They will help audit the methods and procedures for the credit and accounts receivable functions to improve efficiency.
• 2 or more years of credit and collections experience
• Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Work and Power Point, as well at advanced knowledge of Excel
• Ability to think through multiple alternatives and potential consequences to determine the best outcome
• Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills; using approach vocabulary and grammar
• Ability to prepare accurate, effective complete and easily understood reports and other forms of written communication
• Highly organized with strong quantitative abilities
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and organize prioritize multiple dutiesApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Credit Analyst The Position in National City! This position is tasked with evaluating, monitoring, and maintaining the overall credit quality...
Credit Analyst The Position in National City!
This position is tasked with evaluating, monitoring, and maintaining the overall credit quality of new and existing customers.
• Minimum of 2 years in credit evaluation of businesses
• Strong computer skills
• Strong customer service and extremely detail oriented
• Monitor existing customer base for changes in credit risk and update credit lines
• Research and implement credit terms for new customers
• Research, resolve, or elevate customer disputes
• Create, maintain, and monitor all loan and credit files in the database
• Ability to follow up with customers both internally and externally
• Maintain current accounts through review of balances, credit limits, past due invoices and last payment date.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is now hiring a Warehouse Clerk Please send resume for consideration Hiring Immediately Warehouse Clerk: - Lifting up...
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.