Branch No: 80005
7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 492-9995
Base Pay: 28.00 per HOUR
Restoration Company hiring for Billing Specialist/Estimator Rancho Bernardo, CA Responsibilities: ? Use Xactimate software to es...
Restoration Company hiring for Billing Specialist/Estimator
Rancho Bernardo, CA
? Use Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial water, fire, and mold restoration projects
? Ability to estimate mitigation projects
? Submit estimates to insurance and work with insurance to get the estimates approved
? Negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements
? Communicating with insurance adjusters.
? Maintain A/R’s under 45 days and assist with collections
? Establish and maintain client relationships
? Maintain Customer relationship for reviews and future referrals
? Attend all appropriate company meetings
? Attend regular company sponsored training sessions
? Additional duties required as needed
? 3+ years’ experience as an e estimator/ project manager (preferred)
? Knowledge of Xactimate software is recommended
? Understand insurance process
? Multiple project coordination
? Ability to manage budgets and schedules
? Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detail-oriented person)
? Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
? Strong communication a nd negotiation skills
? Self-motivated, responsible and accountable
? Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
We are able to train the right candidate.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Now Hiring for Receptionist in Rancho Bernardo ? Answer or coordinate schedule for after hour and weekend calls ? Ensure spelling and grammar...
Now Hiring for Receptionist in Rancho Bernardo
? Answer or coordinate schedule for after hour and weekend calls
? Ensure spelling and grammar are correct within all correspondence
? Ensure that customer and interested party names are spelled correctly on all inner-office documentation and estimates/invoices
? Keep customer contact information updated. This includes, but not limited to, billing and physical addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and jobsite contact information.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Now Hiring for Temporary full time position in La Jolla, Ca • Answering the phone • Filing • Making copies • Welco...
Now Hiring for Temporary full time position in La Jolla, Ca
• Answering the phone
• Making copies
• Welcoming interviewees
• Assisting employees with questions
• Redeeming recognition program redemptions
• Creating name tags
• Sending out birthday cards
• Sending out and picking up mail
• Receiving supplies and putting them away
• Additional side projects
Bilingual Eng/Spanish is ideal, HR experience is not needed but previous admin experience is preferred. MS Word and Excel (beginner) is also preferred.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Now Hiring for Full time Warehouse Asst. with Forklift experience • Drives forklift to transport material. • Responsible for gener...
Now Hiring for Full time Warehouse Asst. with Forklift experience
• Drives forklift to transport material.
• Responsible for general warehouse housekeeping and safe work habits
• Reads sales orders, to determine items to be picked, packed and/or shipped.
• Conveys materials/items from receiving to storage racks or designated areas.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product.
• Pulls material from sales orders or requests for materials or other stock items and distributes items to converting operations.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station for shippingApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Seeking a PM shift Warehouse Admin for busy Global logistics Co! SUMMARY: Responsible for all Warehouse Operations administrative acti...
Seeking a PM shift Warehouse Admin for busy Global logistics Co!
SUMMARY: Responsible for all Warehouse Operations administrative activities for Service Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates warehouse tags for pallets/cartons/pieces received into the Service Operations warehouse.
• Handles the packing list and/or bill of lading for all product received into the warehouse.
• Accurately documents any exceptions to the receipt of product, within 24 hours or before (damage shortages, overages, etc.).
• Uploads clear, accurate pictures associated with damage, into database.
• Communicates any receiving issues and/or discrepancies to the Installation Coordinator and team
Hours: 2:30 PM -11 PM
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now More Info
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.