Branch No: 80005
7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 492-9995
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Inbound/Outbound Sales Agent (Call Center) Full time M-F $25,000 to $40,000 a year Mira Mesa, CA Qualifications: • Sales Experience not necess...
Inbound/Outbound Sales Agent (Call Center)
Full time M-F $25,000 to $40,000 a year Mira Mesa, CA
Qualifications: • Sales Experience not necessary. Company will train. • Professional phone etiquette & interpersonal skills • Good computer skills • Good math, reading and comprehension skills • Ability to multi-task, take initiative & work independently
Responsibilities: • Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service • Identify and respond to client needs • Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products & learn new services as they come in • Listen to customers specific needs & wants and make suggestions as appropriate
Personal Qualities: Coach-able Energetic & organized Attention to detail Positive "Can Do" attitude Self-starter and good analytical skills Goal setter DependableApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
A leader in the fence industry, is looking for an experienced Sales representative who likes to work in a team-based environment. Qualified candida...
A leader in the fence industry, is looking for an experienced Sales representative who likes to work in a team-based environment.
Qualified candidates should have proven sales experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, reliable transportation, and a "can do" attitude.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Now Hiring: Picker/Packer for General Warehouse Full time M-F in Mira Mesa, CA Job Duties: Pick UPS orders using order request Pack orders in box...
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Seeking Stand Up Forklift Operators for large Food Distributor in National City, CA. Hours: 6:00 PM - 2:30 AM Job Functions:• Safely oper...
Seeking Stand Up Forklift Operators for large Food Distributor in National City, CA.
Hours: 6:00 PM - 2:30 AM
• Safely operate a forklift to move raw materials or finished products to the warehouse or onto trucks for distribution to customers.
• Palletize products for distribution to customers.
• Work as a team to safely load trucks.
• Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner, ensuring a safe work environment.
• Interact with operations, warehouse and maintenance team members to maximize output and efficiency.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Prefer two or more years prior forklift experience with a solid safety record, ideally in a fast paced forklift environment
• Prior exposure to manufacturing desired, preferably the food or beverage industry
• Basic math and English Reading Skills
• Demonstrate sense of urgency and comfort working in a fast pace forklift environment
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.