Branch No: 80005
7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 492-9995
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Requirements: HS Diploma and/or Associates degree in a relevant scientific discipline and a minimum of 0 to 1-year experience in a research and/or...
HS Diploma and/or Associates degree in a relevant scientific discipline and a minimum of 0 to 1-year experience in a research and/or development environment is desired
•Perform all duties associated with the maintenance of lab stock and glassware.
These duties include: washing, drying, and sterilizing glassware and distributing it to appropriate locations within the lab
•Cleaning and assembly/disassembly of bench fermenters
•Oversee and maintain the glass-washing facility, sterilize glassware and other items using an autoclave as well as perform routine maintenance of glass-washing equipment and routine maintenance of other lab equipment •Assist with the preparation of common stock solutions, buffers and media
•Inventory common lab supplies and submit requests for ordering
•Will be required to receive all incoming products, match packing slips to corresponding PO’s and enter the information into a database
•Will be required to do a daily walk-through to check on all critical equipment as well as spotting any potential problems
•Handling and autoclaving lab waste
•Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, experience, skills:
•Previous laboratory/autoclave & receiving experience
•Familiarity with trouble shooting and streamlining processes & aseptic techniques
•Ability to work in glassware room conditions, including tolerating humid conditions is required
•Strong verbal, written communication & problem solving skills
•Good organizational and motivational skills, accurate record keeping, and attention to detail
• Able to troubleshoot routine assignments
•Familiarity with Excel and MS Office suite
•Ability to multi-task routine assignments, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and precision
•Able to follow SOPs
•Ability to adapt to minor changes in routine to achieve objectives
•Capable of standing long periods •Ability to lift/carry at least 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 150 lbs
•No Allergies to plantsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Schedule: Thursday through Friday 5:00 am – 1:30 pm and Saturday & Sunday 2:30 pm to 10 pm This position is a temporary position for abou...
Schedule: Thursday through Friday 5:00 am – 1:30 pm and Saturday & Sunday 2:30 pm to 10 pm
This position is a temporary position for about 10 weeks.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation throughout the company, and must interface closely with other groups.
• Answer incoming phones calls.
• Review and respond promptly to all internal and external customer communications.
• Open service request in a timely manner.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Dispatch, update, and close out service requests.
• Provide miscellaneous reports.
• Must be able to be on-call periodically for various shifts.
• Must be able to cover periodically for holiday shifts.
• Basic PC knowledge and ability to follow PC applications and adapt to new software applications.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self motivated with good time management skills.
• Well organized and detailed oriented.
• Must be able to present a professional image to customers and vendors.
• Be able to write reports, and maintain logs.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
• Must be able to lift 45 lbs.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.