Branch No: 80005
7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 492-9995
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Position Summary: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, filling orders to pick lis...
Position Summary: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, filling orders to pick lists, and keeping the warehouse clean and orderly. Direction is taken from the Director of Production, and the associate is expected to contribute as part of the team. All work must be done in strict adherence with the procedures in the Quality Manual and associated Swagelok documentation.
Receiving: The Warehouse Associate signs for, inspects, and receives into inventory all incoming materials.
Order Picking: The Warehouse Associate picks orders from business software generated pick lists.
Order Checking: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for checking orders before they are shipped to the customer.
Shipping: The Warehouse Associate packages the parts with the appropriate protection, and ships them through UPS, FedEx etc. Orders may also be placed on will-call for customer pick up.
Inventory control and general warehouse organization: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and orderly, and maintaining a consistently accurate inventory, including performing daily inventory cycle counts. Reorganization and changes to the warehouse layout and processes at the discretion of the Manager may be required.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for cutting and packaging tubing to order.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience:Minimum 1 year warehouse experience is required. Must be capable of lifting items up to 50 pounds
Skills: Excellent organizational skills, computer literacy, mechanical aptitude. Forklift experience Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. SAP B1 BusinessApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 27.00 per HOUR
POSITION:The Assembly Lead provides oversight of all elements of assigned assembly projects to ensure the safety and productivity of our assembly t...
The Assembly Lead provides oversight of all elements of assigned assembly projects to ensure the safety and productivity of our assembly team members and the successful execution of each assembly project based on specific requirements, specifications, costs, timelines and quality standards.
• Actively executes assembly projects while supervising assembly team members including performance management, conflict resolution, work scheduling, training, roles and responsibilities and adherence to quality standards
• Handles personnel issues and assists team members with any problems that may occur during shift
• Works closely with Customer Service representatives to gather project requirements and provide regular updates and completion status
• Directs assembly operations including testing, troubleshooting, and modifying processes to improve quality and throughput
• Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety, morale, and continuous improvement activities to achieve positive results in all areas
• Organizes internal and external documentation including production and shipping paperwork
• 3+ years experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment
• Team leader/ Supervisor experience required
• Prepare, edit and maintain technical documentation for production
• Responsible for training employees under your supervision
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, good judgment and capacity to work in a team environment
• Basic computer skills
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
The Production Equipment Operator –Molder is responsible for setting up and operating transfer molding, injection molding & dispensing ma...
The Production Equipment Operator –Molder is responsible for setting up and operating transfer molding, injection molding & dispensing machines used in the production of polyurethane, neoprene, and/or epoxy connectors and bodies. The operator works from process sheets and production drawings to perform production molding of components in accordance with established policies and procedures. Operators in this category should be able to safely run the equipment with some supervision, be open to training by more senior molders, bring concerns to cell Lead or Supervisor, recognize good parts from bad.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 23.00 per HOUR
Summary Under close supervision, performs a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical subassembly and assembly operations of a semi-skilled...
Apply Now More Info