Branch No: 80002-6011
300 Esplanade Drive
Oxnard, CA 93036
Phone: (805) 983-6161
The Quality Inspector will provide quality-support to the packaging area, to include oversight for adherence to cGMPs FDA, and DEA compliance. The Quality Inspector will utilize practices and techniques within the disciplines of Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Quality Improvement disciplines.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with chemicals on a daily basis
- Following processes and procedures by following procedure manuals
- Taking temperatures and measurements and recording this data in log books
- Must be self starter and able to work without constant supervision
- Ability to receive frequent verbal instruction and inspect work or materials produced
- Must read and refer to detailed written instructions or procedure manuals explaining established procedures
Apply Now More Info
Load and unload the kiln’s and burn-out ovens.
Monitor the kiln speed and temperature.
Maintain information pertaining to the traveler at the start and conclusion of firing of each lot.
Record labor sheets.
Work area is to be kept clean and neat at all times.
Housekeeping chores will be performed as assigned.
Cross training for the other jobs is required so that employees can occasionally fill-in other departments, when required.
Additional or different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
Apply Now More Info
Apply Now More Info
Assembly of electro/mechanical components, sub-assemblies, products or systems by performing the following job duties
Follow quality system procedures as required
Assemble finished product in accurate and timely matter
Performs jobs from work order, production drawings and sample assemblies and or verbal instruction
Evaluate and repair returned items in a timely matter
Performs online testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
Package product for shipping
Order parts and maintain inventory
Performs maintenance as required
Follow used ISO proceduresApply Now More Info
Seeking an Experienced Senior ElectronicsTechnician needed for a significant support role for a dynamic Electronic Repair company located in Camarillo CA
The position assumes a high level of responsibility, supporting our customers field teams in their delivery of client services. Successful candidates are fast learners and self-motivated independent workers. Must be eager to learn new technologies. Looking for a solutions oriented individual with positive can do attitude to work in a fast paced, fast changing, timeline driven environment.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Troubleshoot, repair and test analog and digital circuitry including motherboards, power supplies and electro-mechanical devices down to the component level.
- Assist Engineers and other technicians in evaluating and developing process for incoming repairs not seen before and identify necessary test equipment and parts to successfully restore them to factory specifications.
Pay $20-23 DOEApply Now More Info
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
Sales team requires an enthusiastic and attentive representative with a talent for generating excitement of client's line of Automotive Service Equipment.The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable with making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects, maintaining relationships and processing orders. Responsibilities/ Duties Understand customer needs and requirements Deal directly with domestic customers either by telephone or electronically. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions Familiar with Freight Carriers and Shipping Processes Ability to maintain organized work station and process with excellent follow upApply Now More Info
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and Expectations
The Electronic Technician will test, evaluate, troubleshoot and repair wireless communication products and systems. They will also set up test equipment to conduct functional test to evaluate performance and reliability of prototypes, production and field returned units.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnosing and isolating malfunctions to component level with the use of schematic and troubleshooting guides.
- Perform electronic performance measurements associated with all manufacturing operations including set-up, calibration, analysis and troubleshooting of circuits, components and electromechanical assemblies.
- Operate test equipments, PC workstation, signal generator, network analyzer, frequency counter and oscilloscope.
- Provide feedback to Engineering and Quality Control regarding process improvement, failure trends and product improvements.
- Document RF measurementsApply Now More Info