Branch No: 80048-5941
1640 South Grove
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: (909) 930-0555
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
International Corregated box manufacturing company is looking for entry level product associates. (great pay, benefits, training provided) Duties:o...
International Corregated box manufacturing company is looking for entry level product associates. (great pay, benefits, training provided)
o miscellaneous cleaning around facility
o assisting in the maintenance department with daily task
o safely handle miscellaneous materials
o maintain high standards of safety, quality, housekeeping and productivity
o additional task required by production management
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7am-3:30pm
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Shift 1:30pm-10:00pm- Overtime and weekends a must! Is responsible for completing the cleaning and sanitizing of production machinery, process equi...
Shift 1:30pm-10:00pm- Overtime and weekends a must!
Is responsible for completing the cleaning and sanitizing of production machinery, process equipment, warehouse equipment and buildings in adherence to the strictest standards of food safety, health, safety and hygiene. The Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) serves as the technical trainer/mentor for continuous skills development in their department and reports to the department Supervisor.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
areas requiring additional care or monitoring
Maintain chemical usage and cleaning logs
Base Pay: 12.75 per HOUR
A premier pet food processing company is looking for product packers. This company manufactures dog food for Costco. Schedule: Monday thru Friday 3...
A premier pet food processing company is looking for product packers. This company manufactures dog food for Costco.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 3:30pm-12am overtime required
• Minimum of 0 - 3 months of experience in a Food Manufacturing preferred
• General line worker responsible for product count and stacking according to assigned work area. Ensure that all products are produced safely, efficiently and meet all quality standards as set forth by the company.
• Conduct visual inspection of defrosted, raw and or finished product prior to packaging
• Place product into defroster (microwave), and or insert product into Vemag/ former machine (as needed)
• Dispose of non-standard products in appropriate waste bins
• Pack product into appropriate carton, i.e. case, bucket, trays etc.
• Check for appropriate code date on labels and cartons
• Maintain appropriate supply of boxes and wrappers and fill carton filler as needed
• Assist with packing onto pallets as required
• Pack the correct amount of packages per case.
• Attend department safety meeting and training.
• Report any accident to the supervisor in charge.
• Report to the supervisor in charge any problems with machine guards or safety of the equipment.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment throughout the shift, including transitioning to the next shift.
• Check quality of product: For color, texture. Notify shift supervisors should unacceptable product be received.
• Ensure safety, GMP’s and food safety practices are being followed.
• Assist with the Stretch wrapping Machine, Case erector/former, and Case Sealer as required.
• Assist with packaging on other lines as required. Assist with training of new packers as needed
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Cabinet Shop, Inc. was established in 1966. Company Displays business in Ontario, California. Company reputation services, quick lead times,...
Cabinet Shop, Inc. was established in 1966. Company Displays business in Ontario, California. Company reputation services, quick lead times, and high-quality work at competitive prices has led us to become one of the largest manufacturers in the United States. Our team of well-trained employees have the experience, creativity, and expertise necessary to provide the best possible equipment solutions for both retailers and distributors alike.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7am -3:30pm
Competitive Benefits if hired permanently:
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking for a maintenance mechanic to join their team. Sch...
A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking for a maintenance mechanic to join their team.
Schedule: 3rd shift: Mon-Sun 9:00 PM to 5:30 AM with possible overtime daily or on weekends; Days off will consist of during the week day.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC This position requires an individual to perform maintenance And repair work on various production equipment and other facility related machinery in a food.
Job Duties will consist of working directly with maintenance team to complete the below plant environment while requiring moderate supervision.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and repair production equipment as follows:
•Doboy packaging equipment (H-400/”J” Wrappers)
• Cartoners (ADCO)
• Enrobers; Bottomers; Cooling Tunnels; Extruders
• Plant support equipment required
• HVAC/R; Pump Systems, Steam Boilers, etc.
• Perform manufacturing and facilities repairs
• Perform manufacturing equipment changeovers
• Perform all manufacturing and facility equipment PMs as required
• Use of all basic hand tools applicable to the position
• Follow all code and regulatory requirements
• Complete documents as required by department guidelines
• Practices and follow safety requirements
• Comply with all SOP’s and GMP’s
Essential Skills and Experience
• Trade School required and 5-7 years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic
• Must have a working knowledge of the following trades: Metal Fabrication/Welding (s/s),Electrical/ T/S Control/ PLC, Mechanical, HVAC/Refrigeration, Packaging, Machining
• Knowledge to perform manufacturing and facilities repairs, including manufacturing equipment changeovers
• Ability to use hand tools
• Medium to heavy physical effort required for a variety of physical activities to include walking, standing, squatting, and lifting
• Achieve passing score, 70%+ on mechanical/electrical written testApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Local Ontario Distributor of Car brand in need of an experience warehouse worker with strong shipping experience. This facility distributes all typ...
Local Ontario Distributor of Car brand in need of an experience warehouse worker with strong shipping experience. This facility distributes all type of car part and accessories.
Duties and responsibilities:
- picking and packing product
-Processing orders in the system once ready to be shipped
-in charge of hand-staking and loading the merchandise that is ready to ship out
- loading and unloading
schedule: Monday-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm plus OT when needed
Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.