Branch No: 80063
5730 N. First Street, Suite #116
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone: (559) 324-6600
3 jobs for branch # 80063
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
As a Facility Maintenance Mechanic you will work directly under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, and Director of Maintenance. The position will require installing, …
As a Facility Maintenance Mechanic you will work directly under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, and Director of Maintenance. The position will require installing, repairing, troubleshooting of: electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical components for industrial machinery and equipment, as well as the use of welding equipment for fabrication and repairs. Requirements DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responding to calls via work orders or emergency calls over the radio Disassembling broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassembling equipment when repairs are complete Installing or replacing machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools Examining and testing machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning Use of smart devices/tablet to fill out PM/WO Orders with appropriate information relative to jobs started or completed during shift Fabrication and welding: MIG, TIG, ARC across Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum substrates Know how to use measuring devices such as, but not limited to: multi-meter/megger, dial caliper, measuring tape, rule, and micrometer Know the proper identification and utilization of shop tools Have working knowledge and understanding of industrial systems such as: boiler, pneumatic, hydraulic, motor/pump rebuilds, ammonia/glycol refrigeration, and PLC
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Fresno manufacturing company is seeking knowledgeable WELDERS to help Manufacture equipment for several industries including Agriculture and Construction. Job Duties: Manually guides electrode or gun along …
Fresno manufacturing company is seeking knowledgeable WELDERS to help Manufacture equipment for several industries including Agriculture and Construction.
- Manually guides electrode or gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, weld and size of molten puddle.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Cleans weld joint or work piece.
- Preheats work piece with hand torch.
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assembles them in jig or fixture.
- Welds metal parts together using arc welding processes.
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly and welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using gas-shielded arc welding equipment.
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting.
Shift: Monday - Friday with some Saturdays
Pay: $18-$24 HR DOE
*All applications will be reviewed extensively. Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews.
*Updated resume, contact information and application must be up to date.
*Serious Inquiries ONLY
- Mathematical Skills. You need relatively good math skills to be a great welder.
- Attention to Detail.
- Steady Hands and Good Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Physical Strength and Endurance.
- The Ability to Always Learn New Things.
- Good Communication and Teamwork Abilities.
- Reading Blueprints
- TIG, Stick, MIG Knowledge
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Do you like to use power tools? Do you have experience in the autobody industry? Fresno based manufacturing company is looking for skilled Powder Coating Operators …
Do you like to use power tools? Do you have experience in the autobody industry?
Fresno based manufacturing company is looking for skilled Powder Coating Operators to assist with cab assembly.
We are looking for candidates to join our powder coating department to perform an assortment of activities to prepare cab weldments and other fabricated parts.
This includes grinding, blasting and general preparation of weldments for powder coating and final surface finishing.
You must possess manual dexterity & have respect for safety precautions.
And, have an attention for detail that leads to class A coated finishes.
Schedule: 1st & 2nd Shift (2nd Shift schedule: Mon – Fri: 3:30pm-12:00a/Fri: 2:30pm-11:00pm
*Resumes are required for this position.
*Serious Inquiries only
- Standing for the majority of the work shift.
- This job position is not conducive to sitting.
- Climbing onto work platforms and in and out of large workpieces to grind top surfaces and interior areas.
- Bending and stooping as needed.
- Holding the grinder at various positions including overhead and at ground level. The grinders weigh between 4 and 7 pounds.