Branch No: 80081
17700 Castleton Street
City of Industry, CA 91748
Phone: (626) 913-1334
Fleetwood-Fibre is a high graphic, corrugated printing company. This assignment mostly consists of stacking and feeding printing machines with stacks of cardboard. Other responsibilities will include: Assisting machine operator with special projects, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, and working well with others.Apply Now More Info
Fleetwood-Fibre is a corrugated manufacturing company that specializes in high graphic printing. This is a temp to hire position!
•Material Handler is responsible for providing the necessary components to produce the desired order-Bale pack experience preferred
• Follow department notes and customer special instructions for all detailed information.
•Required to ensure that the machine centers consistently have the necessary component called out on the job ticket to maintain a productive run.
•Additional functions throughout the run would include removing scrap, throwing out trash and/or excessive waste, and managing finished product as it comes off of the line. Managing finished product includes: o Verify finished counts o Stretch wrapping pallets (when applicable) o All pallets being moved in/out must be scanned from its original location to its new location.
• Upon completion of the order Material handler must remove all excess components from the machine centers ensuring that all pallets are tagged Daily Tasks: • Complete daily inspection reports
• Enter production data into software program Skills & Qualifications • Proficient math, writing and computer skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills • Must be detail oriented and posse a working knowledge of industry specific information.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Able to effectively multitask. Education & Work Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-5 years of industry specific experience Physical Demands
Apply Now More Info