City of Industry, CA
Branch No: 80081
14870 Whittier Blvd.
Whitter, CA 90605
Phone: (626) 913-1334
3 jobs for branch # 80081
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Machine Operator III: Santa Fe Springs, CA Employment type: Temp to Hire Schedule: 1:15pm – 9:45pm Pay: $21/hour depending on experience HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: Wellness company …
Machine Operator III: Santa Fe Springs, CA
Employment type: Temp to Hire
Schedule: 1:15pm - 9:45pm
Pay: $21/hour depending on experience
Wellness company (manufacture vitamins, minerals, and supplements)
Leader in their industry
Temp to hire
High growth / promotion opportunities
Career path opportunity
Annual salary increases
Overtime is available
Ranked as a Top Place to work (awesome environment)
- Responsible for all basic operation functions.
- Compliance with all Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), SOP’s, and Safety Procedures.
- Assists team in breaking down/setting up heavy machinery, operating various equipment, sanitization (major/minor clean).
- Performs manual aspects of the operation process, including but not limited to making boxes, loading machines, hand packing product, visual and physical checks of in process and finished materials as trained and instructed by supervisor, in compliance with all safety and cGMP procedures.
- Learns and performs one or more aspect(s) of the automated operation process, including but not limited but not limited to running of machines, as trained and instructed by supervisor, in compliance with all safety and cGMP procedures departments as needed.
- 3 years of experience in food/pharmaceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience
- Must be flexible and work well with others; cross train between operations and functions and other.
- Steel toe boots.
- Able to work OT and weekends.
Rowland Heights, CA
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Worker with Freezer experience Schedule Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Flexible on hours Pay $19.00 Position Summary Oversee receiving and processing of incoming stock, picking orders from …
Warehouse Worker with Freezer experience
Schedule Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Flexible on hours
Position Summary Oversee receiving and processing of incoming stock, picking orders from the warehouse stock and managing them.
Will build pallets and utilize a cherry picker forklift Want somebody who is flexible and willing to help out where needed
Ability to lift 50 pounds Will work in a refrigerated warehouse
Temp to hire
Resume required - Only Freezer experience will be considered
Steel toe shoes
Background screening is required
Cherry picker forklift experience is a must
Base Pay: 17.00 - 18.00
Immediate Opening!Pre-Weigh Technician1st Shift Walnut, CA Calling All Pre-Weigh Technicians – Join a Local Top-notch Company! Pay $17.00-18.00 / Based on experience Hours: 7:30am to 4pm …
Calling All Pre-Weigh Technicians - Join a Local Top-notch Company!
Pay $17.00-18.00 / Based on experience
Hours: 7:30am to 4pm
Pre-Weigh I is responsible for the weighing of raw materials used in the manufacture of bulk products.
- The materials they handle are very expensive. Any spill or error in the handling of these materials may result in a significant loss to company.
- All work must be carefully and accurately performed and documented to meet requirements set by our customers and by the FDA.
- Anything less than the complete compliance in these areas may result in significant liability to the company and the company’s reputation
- Review approved completed batch weigh outs
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned according to protocol and procedures
- Ensure all equipment activity and use logs are current and correct
- Duties must be performed safely and under current safety requirements
- Work with team to ensure all equipment is operated safely and under current safety requirements
- Follow requirements outlined in the current Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Understand process instruction (batch sheets) and ensure you have a complete understanding of the weighing process
- Check and verify weigh outs of raw materials
- Check and verify raw materials
- Any other duties as assigned
As a Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Promotes a safe working environment and adheres to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, company safety rules,
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP’s),
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in line with the company’s objectives and policies at all times with everyone in the department.
- No short cuts allowed
Prolonged periods of standing
Must be detailed oriented, hand eye coordination
Must be able to lift to 10 - 50 pounds