Branch No: 80047
12165 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
Phone: (909) 591-6800
1 jobs for branch # 80047
Base Pay: 25.00 - 30.00
A leading manufacturer and distributor of interior finishing’s in North America is looking for an experience CNC Operator. What You’ll Do You will have the opportunity …
A leading manufacturer and distributor of interior finishing's in North America is looking for an experience CNC Operator.
What You’ll Do
You will have the opportunity to help out the business meet production targets by consistently producing high quality interior finishing products in the Chino facility.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent