Branch No: 80013
1081 N. Tustin Ave Suite 118
Anaheim, CA 92807
Phone: (714) 632-0110
5 jobs for branch # 80013
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Our customer is looking for one-person in their Warehouse who is responsible for preparing and coordinating outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments. Candidates must be flexible, working Monday …
Our customer is looking for one-person in their Warehouse who is responsible for preparing and coordinating outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments. Candidates must be flexible, working Monday to Friday. The Logistics Coordinator prepares documentation, maintains records, coordinates logistics for product shipments, and performs other duties that help streamline the daily business operations of an organization.
•Accurately identify and gather product as required for purpose of shipping.
•Coordinate shipping and transportation needs with freight carriers.
•Create shipping labels, bills of materials and packing slips as well as any other necessary shipping documentation.
•Accurately complete all necessary paperwork for daily material transactions and daily requisitions.
•Maintain shipping records, including providing freight tracking information to customers.
•Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software and WMS. (Warehouse Management Systems)
•Strong attention to detail and accuracy
•Experience in Fed-Ex, UPS and other online shipping processing systems for the purpose of routing, creating a manifest, shipping and other related duties
•Monday- Friday (some Saturdays)
•8am-4:30pm (must be able to work OT)
If you check all boxes and would like to schedule an interview email your resume to [email protected]
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
We are seeking a talented and experienced Amada Laser Operator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting up and operating …
We are seeking a talented and experienced Amada Laser Operator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting up and operating Amada laser cutting machines to produce parts and components with precision and efficiency. If you have a strong background in laser cutting operations and are skilled in working with Amada equipment, we encourage you to apply for this critical role in our production team.
1. Machine Setup: Prepare and set up Amada laser cutting machines for production runs, ensuring proper alignment and calibration.
2. Programming: Create or load CNC programs to guide the Amada laser cutting machine, based on engineering drawings and specifications.
3. Material Handling: Load and unload materials onto the machine, positioning them accurately for cutting.
4. Quality Control: Monitor the cutting process to ensure the quality of finished products, making adjustments as needed.
5. Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance on the Amada laser machine, including cleaning, lubricating, and troubleshooting minor issues.
6. Safety Compliance: Adhere to all safety guidelines and protocols while operating the equipment and maintaining a safe work environment.
7. Production Efficiency: Work efficiently to meet production schedules and minimize downtime.
8. Material Optimization: Strategically arrange and nest parts on sheets to maximize material utilization and minimize waste.
9. Documentation: Maintain accurate production records, including part counts, scrap reports, and machine maintenance logs.
- Proven experience as an Amada Laser Operator or similar role.
- Proficiency in setting up and operating Amada laser cutting machines.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and CAD files.
- Strong knowledge of CNC programming for laser cutting machines.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality parts.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
We’re seeking a Production Assembler to perform a range of routine assembly operations of small parts or components, under well-defined instructions and in accordance with company policy …
We're seeking a Production Assembler to perform a range of routine assembly operations of small parts or components, under well-defined instructions and in accordance with company policy and safety procedures. This individual uses light powered electrical or mechanical tools, including hand tools, in the construction of subassemblies. Works with the assembly team to sandblast parts with minimal efforts, fit and align and/or adjust parts to meet specifications and requirements, some prep of composite parts for paint department necessary. Must be able to work with shop tools and equipment used in composite layup and assembly.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tools and soldering
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Able to operate a variety of hand tools and light machinery
- Capable of performing basic mathematics
- Ability to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating/manufacturing instructions, policies and procedures
- Good manual dexterity required to work with small parts
- Able to problem-solving using existing procedures to perform straightforward tasks
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
CNC and Fabrication Shop looking for experienced Fabricators to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of materials such …
CNC and Fabrication Shop looking for experienced Fabricators to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of materials such as sheets, plate, tubing and pipe and be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics. The successful candidate will be responsible for fabricating components for our products according to customer specifications, as well as ensuring the accuracy of measurements and quality of the finished product.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Handle material to and from fabrication department (sheet metal, plates, tubing, bar) will be overseeing and assisting with raw materials in and jobs (parts) out.
- Use hand tools and power tools to fabricate parts and components.
- Requires periodic machine maintenance, oil/coolant changes, chip/scrap cleaning etc...
- Perform quality checks on finished products using inspection equipment
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Basic knowledge of above fabrication equipment
- Setup Positions will require employee owned tools and basic measuring tools.
- Operator Positions will use company supplied tools.
- Knowledge and setups experience with CNC Lasers and press brakes
- Familiar with Laser setting, gages, and materials
- Strong organization skills required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude of machinery; AMADA brakes and control experience (preferred)
- Must be able to read blue prints and follow work orders and specifications
- Measure accurately and use basic shop math
- Must have demonstrated good work ethic, excellent attendance and a positive attitude
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Press Brake machine experience
- Manufacturing production experience (preferred)
- Spanish and English speaking (plus)
Base Pay: 18.50 per HOUR
Painters must have an understanding of the variety of surface coatings and paint compatibilities, required PPE and painting equipment, prepare parts in accordance with manufacturing …
Painters must have an understanding of the variety of surface coatings and paint compatibilities, required PPE and painting equipment, prepare parts in accordance with manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to measure and mix paint and primer components per manufacturer specifications.
- Surface preparation practices such as composite filling, corrosion removal, sanding, masking, painting, and polishing of helicopters and helicopter parts.
- Ability to identify and correct imperfections in paint such as adhesion and lifting, blushing, sags, runs, drips, orange peel, solvent pops, pinholes, fisheyes, sanding scratches, wrinkling, and dry spray.
- Operation of spraying equipment including but not limited to spray booths, compressors, spray guns (HLVP), and mixing equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and geometric tolerances.
- Basic mathematic skills include but are not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for calculating material fabrication.