Branch No: 80006-6039
2125 S. Broadway
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Phone: (805) 928-9667
Technology Education Specialist
Job Summary: Design, implementation, problem resolution, project management, scheduling, and tracking of all learning activities
related to the organization's Learning Management System (LMS) and compliance documentation systems. Manages
LMS logistics including course curriculum registration, rosters, and reports. Works closely with all departments to
identify and achieve department and project goals related to online/e-learning education and compliance. Ensures LMS
data/information is current with regulatory agency standards as well as best practice standards for Service Area.
Responsible for assessment and evaluation of LMS/e-learning processes and technology. Acts as a direct vendor liaison
to ensure customer needs are met.
Description Minimum Required Preferred / Desired
5 years of experience in a hospital, healthcare, or education setting.
Strongknowledge of LMS and clinicaldocumentation systems.
Project Management, Compliance, and Regulatory Agencies experience required.
Healthcare informatics experience preferred.
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
Training ,Special Skills
take initiative and lead in a team oriented environment
function effectively under pressure
prioritize, plan, execute
work independently with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality
work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
Demonstrates strategic thinking, analytical abilities, organizational skills
superior communication / interpersonal skills
results achievement through good organization, prioritization, critical thinking and judgment
innovation and creative thinking
effective time management, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.Apply Now More Info
Paso Robles Manufacturing Company seeking qualified assemblers.
Hours: M-F from 1st shift (6:00am – 2:30pm) but will change to 2nd shift (2:30-11:00pm) by the end of February until June.
Overtime it’s expected and will let workers know to come in earlier.
Looking for people with flexible schedules. Some weekends as needed.
Pay: 1st shift $11.00 hr. once transitions to 2nd shift pay will be $11.50 hr. This positions starts on 1st shift, then transitions to 2nd shift.Apply Now More Info
The position is a Sales Coordinator for an local agriculture company they work with all the truck drivers order passing, pass along all the info on orders and trucks and what’s coming and going.
8-430pm, m-f flexible on the start and end times (if the person needs to come in earlier to leave earlier or come in later and stay later)
Apply Now More Info
Customer Service Representative for Paso Robles facility to receive, verify, enter, and process orders with accuracy and with the highest attention to Customer Service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process daily order submissions ensuring accuracy and service level commitments.
• Process and prepare shipments ensuring accuracy and service level commitments.
• Schedule shipments, ensuring the receiving of product inventory, collateral materials, and data export.
• Responsible for processing misc fees, call-tags, daily tracking uploads, return to sender and re-directs, within critical/specific timeline.
• Communicate issues/exceptions with appropriate contact (Customer, Warehouse Operations and/or Manager).
• Assist in resolution of issues including orders, inventory and client services in a timely manner.
• Follow up on order exceptions and special requests with Clients and track open issues.
• Responsible for running all Inventory Transaction Summary and detailed report, as required by Management.
• Responsible for processing and follow up of all courier Claims. Document and provide all claim results and/or payment to client, Controller and Account Manager.
• Generate shipping labels for daily orders and shipments. Following QA/Control procedures to ensure and confirm accuracy of label counts and orders shipments.
• Prepare product breakdowns and product forms. Following QA/Control procedures to ensure and confirm accuracy of label counts and orders shipments.
• Contribute to company’s success and suggest improvements that will assist in exceeding customer expectations.
• Perform other tasks and or special projects as assigned by management.
• High school Diploma or GED.
• Ability to multi-task with high level of attention to detail.
• Two years Customer Service experience.
• Preferred practical experience in inventory operations.
• Good written and verbal communicationApply Now More Info
Santa Maria Agriculture Company seeking a qualified Food Microbiologist to join their team.
This individual will be responsible for many aspects of laboratory work, including client relations, quality control, inventory, budget and marketing.
• Perform cultural and rapid methodologies
• Support clients with technical expertise
• Utilize project management skills to manage laboratory staff and improve laboratory capabilities
• Support business development and sales efforts
• Ensure adherence to ISO 17025:2005
• Strong computer and typing skills
• Perform laboratory administrative functions
• Oversee laboratory budget
• On occasion, travel to new and current satellite laboratories to assist with coverage and/or laboratory setup
Compensation: The salary range is competitive depending on the candidate’s qualifications.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology and food safety. Knowledge and previous experience should include experience with food microbiology, rapid methods, and cultural bench work. Microbiologist must have proven problem solving, project management, and trouble shooting skills along with strong verbal and written communication in English (Spanish capabilities a plus). Some travel is required, and may require some weekend hours.Apply Now More Info
Santa Maria Distribution Center seeking a qualified Warehouse Associate/Sales Trainee. Pay is DOE Hours are M-F This is a long term opportunity with room for growth. Duties include but are not limited to: Inventory (restocking, cycle counting) Deliveries (clean Driving Record, applicants must provide this in order to be considered) Customer Service- (in person and over the phone) Warehouse- (shipping/receiving, stocking, labeling, cleaning) General Labor (general housekeeping of work area, organizing products, and over all cleanliness) Forklift (Forklift Certification preferred) SalesApply Now More Info