Branch No: 80002-6011
300 Esplanade Drive
Oxnard, CA 93036
Phone: (805) 983-6161
Must be able to systemize, organize and carry out daily functions for distribution in a high-energy manufacturing environment.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for inspecting incoming inventory and ensure outgoing shipments are accurate. Packaging outgoing product, picking orders and kit assembly. You must be comfortable standing for long periods of time, able to lift 40-50 pounds and communicate within a team environment and communicate with team members and interact with other departments as required.
Hours are 7:30 to 4:00 PM with occasional overtime
Computer skill and bilingual a plusApply Now More Info
- Review shipping orders to determine items to be gathered and packaged
- Pack large sized objects neatly and orderly with speed and accuracy
- Maintain a clean, organized work environment at all times
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves and in bins according to predetermined stock locationsApply Now More Info
•Own the product line business •Create mini business plan sales, growth goals and strategy •Monitor Pricing/profit •Drives Sales & Operations to meet the goals •Manage and follow-up for all items affecting sales, profits and growth •Suggest and provide ideas/support for New Product Development •Develop, implement and manage a “make or Buy” model for High Voltage products •Team with outside and inside sales to maximize results •Develop product line data package •Key Account Support & Management •Develop reference design program(s) review, follow-up, and facilitate actions •Customer visits as neededApply Now More Info
Apply Now More Info
- Picks products to complete a Pick Ticket and transporting them to shipping stations
- Repacking and weighing orders to ensure quality of product
- Operates forklift and performs maintenance on forklifts
- Adheres to proper GMPs including good housekeeping and proper protection of product quality
- Completes required safety orientation by understanding procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of work areaApply Now More Info
-Directly responsible for working with customers and sales personnel to understand order requirements and execute order processing.
-This person would be the front line for web and phone leads and will function as a liaison between customers and the sales team as well as a liaison between the sales team and internal departments.
-Review open orders daily and provide continual follow up with internal and external customers
-Attend daily production meetings and follow up on action items
-Provide customer service via phone & email
-Monitor front lobby for incoming guests
-Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients
-Work effectively in a team environment to meet business goals and objectivesApply Now More Info
Currently looking for experienced forklift drivers to work for a local company in Oxnard. Apply NOW!
- Safely operate electric sit down forklifts for the purpose of handling, loading, and unloading shipments
- Operate forklift per OSHA standards
- Regularly sit on a power industrial truck
- Check that loads follow client specifications
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Efficiently stack and store inventory in a safe manner
- Able to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Load and unload goods from vehicles such as trucks
- Must work in freezers with subzero temperatures
- Ensure that forklifts are properly maintained before and after their use
- Ensure that materials and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency
- Able to work a night shift or day shift as assignedApply Now More Info