Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain packaging and ancillary machinery in customer sites.
- Ability to manage all aspects of new product line installation which include pre-install preparation at customer sites, coordinating and/or performing physical installation of machinery.
- Train on-site operators & maintenance mechanics to safely operate and maintain installed equipment.
- Provide cost effective alternatives solutions for clients.
- Offer clients troubleshooting support via telephone.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations regarding safety, as well as hazardous material items.
- Schedule jobs and ensure timely deliveries in conjunction with customer service.
- Provide detailed professional written service reports on jobs and ensure accuracy for parts utilized.
- Ensure a positive attitude and professional demeanor with customers at all times.
- Strive for a positive work environment, promoting teamwork and mutual goals.
- Develop and maintain adequate processes and procedures in line with company goals.
Preferred Qualifications and Education
- Prefer Associates Degree or equivalent from Trade School.
- Basic knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Microprocessor Control.
- Ability to read electrical prints/ladder diagrams, understand and troubleshoot both mechanical and electrical problems using electrical wiring diagrams, parts manuals and blueprints.
- Comprehends Input/Output (I/O) devices.
- Understanding of power transmissions, gear ratios & 3 phase systems.
- Minimum 2 year experience in related machinery type field.
- Working knowledge of thermal, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Valid drivers license required in order to drive company vehicles (Class C).
- Bilingual in Spanish for customer interactions and customer training.
- Must be able to travel extended periods of time on occasion (nationwide)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, climb, grasp, and lift throughout shift.
- Must be able to work in elevated environments such as platforms and catwalks.