Branch No: 80025
25128 Avenue Tibbitts
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 295-0066
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Looking for a experienced Maintenance Technician. Must have electrical background. The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performin...
Looking for a experienced Maintenance Technician. Must have electrical background. The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems. The maintenance technician supports the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Maintenance technicians are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning assigned areas of the facility and production equipment according to the company’s procedures.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
• Retrieves inventory to fill customer orders • Receives incoming materials, counts and compares packing slip with purchase order to veri...
• Retrieves inventory to fill customer orders
• Receives incoming materials, counts and compares packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy
• Fills and packages outbound shipments
• Record all inventory movement with handheld scanner
• Identify damage, loss, or FOD of goods and materials stored or utilized within the warehouse
• Run inventory reports for stock and location validation.
• Breaks down and re-boxes inventoryApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
1. Project Management: coordination of sales and marketing consultants, customer satisfaction surveys, advertising, sales collateral creation, and...
1. Project Management: coordination of sales and marketing consultants, customer satisfaction surveys, advertising, sales collateral creation, and the like.
2. Lead management (CRM): from web site, vendors, trade shows, etc
3. Trade show planning, preparation and coordination.
4. Basic market research including prospects, markets, applications and customers using web searches, Hoovers, etc.
5. Reports: prepare/assist with monthly sales and marketing reports: task list, forecasting, Funnel Reports, samples Opportunity Reports, Pre-Award Activities (D&D), and the like
6. Training coordination and support for sales, marketing and customer service
7. Internal web site management including content (front end/back end), key words, etc.
8. Coordination of web site consultants (content, SEO, key words, etc.)
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
- Standard Quality Control job duties • Promote compliance with policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practic...
- Standard Quality Control job duties • Promote compliance with policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as well as safety and environmental regulations. Participate, as required, in safety and GMP training sessions, and other company training sessions. • Assist in overseeing the inspecting, measuring, record data collection, and reporting on the results of incoming components required to meet production needs. Maintain thorough records of inspection results, releases, rejections, etc. • Assist in overseeing the inspecting, sampling, documentation and maintain status of incoming raw chemicals delivered to meet requirements. • Confirm “HOT” items at the beginning of each day to set QA Inspector priorities. • Support quality goals of the company by working with other departments to resolve quality issues. • Work as a team with other departments to document quality failures and carry out dispositions, including returns, disposals, and rework. • Train quality team members in proper sampling, testing, and documentation procedures. As part of training process, review all completed forms for accuracy and completeness. • Maintain required standards, sampling equipment, forms, and other supplies necessary for successful completion of incoming inspections. • Ensure that pertinent SOPs are followed in compliance with cGMP’s. • Participate in performance review, staff selection, and overall evaluation of department performance in the incoming department. • Verify materials are correctly identified as Hold, Reject, or Quarantine and Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) are issued when required. • Lead staff members by example of good conduct, teamwork, problem solving, and promotion of the GMP, Safety, and other company policies.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Looking for a Billing Coordinator with 4+ years of AP/AR or related experience. Fulfillment or 3PL experience a plus. The successful candidate must...
Looking for a Billing Coordinator with 4+ years of AP/AR or related experience. Fulfillment or 3PL experience a plus. The successful candidate must be detail oriented, have comprehensive knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks, and the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
**Must be Proficient in Excel/ Pivot Tables**Apply Now More Info
We also have a recruiting office in Palmdale
2260 E Palmdale Blvd Suite B
Palmdale, CA 93550