Branch No: 80086-5946
4567 South B Street
Stockton, CA 95206
Phone: (209) 937-9378
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Admin Assistant Stockton (port of Stockton) $14.00/hour Mon - Fri Job duties: Answering phones Filing Data Entry Quick books a plus A li...
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Production Mechanic: Pay: $15-$15.30 Monday - Thursday 4/10's ****Will need to train on 1st Monday - Thursday 5:00AM-330PM and will b...
Monday - Thursday 4/10's
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
1. Installs and upgrades desktop hardware, software, and peripheral equipment; configures system for optimum operations. 2. Provides a full range o...
1. Installs and upgrades desktop hardware, software, and peripheral equipment; configures system for optimum operations.
2. Provides a full range of assistance and help to system and equipment users in the role of help-desk expert.
3. Trains users in operating systems, computer language, application programs, utilities, and hardware operations; assists users in applying computer training to work environment; creates technical documents and computer training for end-users.
4. Serves as liaison between vendor, technical support, network, and departments to resolve radio or personal computer operational problems; coordinates and implements corrective measures.
5. Reviews change notices for information update and notifies customers.
6. Receives problem calls, tracks problem events, and updates knowledge base.
7. Diagnoses and troubleshoots radio or personal computer hardware and software problems using diagnostic tools within established time frame.
8. Designs, installs, troubleshoots, maintains, and administers local area networks.
9. Performs software/database needs assessment; develops, designs, programs, tests, and maintains customized micro-computer applications.
10. Reviews trends, recommends event reduction measures, and escalates problems to appropriate second-level support.
11. Prepares and tracks radio or computer hardware and software inventory, and surpluses obsolete radio or computer equipment.
12. Notifies supervisor or appropriate stakeholder regarding procedural or operational problems and user training needs.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
SUMMARY Finish Carpenter will generally add the final touch to a carpentry project by trimming, shaping, and installing ornaments and various other...
Finish Carpenter will generally add the final touch to a carpentry project by trimming, shaping, and installing ornaments and various other wood finishes that improve the appearance of a structure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Applies shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to ceilings and walls. Fits and installs prefabricated window frames, doors, doorframes, weather stripping, interior and exterior siding and trim, and finish hardware, such as locks, letter drops, and kick plates. Prepare wood structures for finishing by shaping and trimming with hand or power tools Take measurements to develop suitable layout for a fixture Assemble wooden components to fabricate useful structures such as desks, and shelves Select choice materials needed for the tweaking of wooden fixtures Design, build, and install cabinets Level and shim door frames during a door hanging process Install and repair trim on windows and baseboards Implement safety and health regulations during work operations to ensure environmentally friendly and safe structureApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Maintenance Mechanic Training on 1st shift 5-3:30pm then move to 2nd shift 1:30pm - mid. • 3-5 years of Industrial Maintenance experience incl...
Training on 1st shift 5-3:30pm then move to 2nd shift 1:30pm - mid.
• 3-5 years of Industrial Maintenance experience including Installation & Troubleshooting Experience of motors, servos, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
Apply Now More Info
Operate industrial vehicles and equipment. Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area. Load and unload designated...
Operate industrial vehicles and equipment. Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area. Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks. Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. Move product and/or materials manually as required.Lifting up to 50 LBS. Working in Cold conditions. Working around Frozen and Raw MeatApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.