Branch No: 80012-5988
400 San Fernando Mission Blvd.
San Fernando, CA 91340
Phone: (818) 509-8900
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Order Picker Adult Romance Toys company is hiring Order Picker's for a very busy warehouse. Responsibilities: • Will pull orders from a Pick L...
Adult Romance Toys company is hiring Order Picker's for a very busy warehouse.
• Will pull orders from a Pick List.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• Must be able to pull orders from Inventory in a timely manner.
Pay $15.00 per hourApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Dependable Stand-Up Forklift Operator needed to join a local company that specializes in the Beauty Industry. The Stand- Up Forklift Driver will be...
Dependable Stand-Up Forklift Operator needed to join a local company that specializes in the Beauty Industry. The Stand- Up Forklift Driver will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving, unloading, and working with other warehouse team members. The Stand-up forklift driver position is a long-term position.
Stand up Forklift Responsibilities:
Hours: Will be working an alternative schedule
One month on 1st shift 6 am - 2:30 pm and then next month on 2nd shift 3:30 pm - 12 am
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Data Entry Clerk Sports Attire company is hiring a Data Entry Clerk to support of entering orders into specialized system. Review and process incom...
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
R&D Coordinator Food Manufacturing plant in Sylmar is looking to hire a Coordinator to assist the R&D department. Job Description: ·...
Food Manufacturing plant in Sylmar is looking to hire a Coordinator to assist the R&D department.
· Monitor and organize R&D projects from conception to completion.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
· Maintain the project tracker for each R&D project.
· Create and monitor trial sample production schedule and projects progress.
· Ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
· Act as point of contact for all projects.
· Report project status to management on a regular schedule; escalate issues as needed.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, product files, supplier documentation, customer requirements (sample testing requirements, specifications, packaging etc…)
· Track project progress specifically to analyze the successful completion of the projects
· Lead, assist, and work directly with plant processing and production personnel to ensure trial runs and start-up operations are properly performed
· Research new and current raw materials, applications, processing technologies
1st ShiftApply Now More Info
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.