Branch No: 80012-5988
400 San Fernando Mission Blvd.
San Fernando, CA 91340
Phone: (818) 509-8900
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Do you have experience with Hazmat Shipping? We are looking for Shipping and Receiving/ Forklift Operator for a temp to hire position with local co...
Do you have experience with Hazmat Shipping? We are looking for Shipping and Receiving/ Forklift Operator for a temp to hire position with local company that specializes in providing a full range of chemicals and associated materials in all packages, sizes and grades to high technology companies in industries that include Aerospace, Defense Contracting, R&D and Semiconductor manufacturing. Position is performance to hire and company offers training for growth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
If you have the experience we are looking for, then we want you to apply
Hours: 7:00 am- 4:00 pm
Pay: 16Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
SQF Practitioner Job Description: Lead in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of Food Safety Fundamentals as outlined by SQF...
Lead in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of Food Safety Fundamentals as outlined by SQF code.
Will assist the QC Director in maintaining, validating and verifying Food And Safety plan as mandated.
Scheduling and conducting internal Food Safety/GMP audits.
Participation of 3rd party and regulatory audits.
Responsible for completion validation and non-conformance's identified during audits.
Ensure personnel conducting validation and verification activities are properly trained.
Conduct personnel training of all food safety programs and systems.
Manage pathogen environmental program.
Workers with production supervisors and sanitation personnel to perform root cause analysis investigation and identify appropriate corrective actions.
Pay: $25-$30 DOEApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Document Control Coordinator Role is to provide support to the quality department by helping to maintain all food safety and quality related docume...
Document Control Coordinator
Role is to provide support to the quality department by helping to maintain all food safety and quality related documentation. This role will also assist in helping to coordinate required tasks in preparation for customer and/or regulatory audits.
• Ensure full compliance with all government food safety regulations and maintain highest possible industry food safety ratings as per the facilities goals.
• Revision of documentation to meet SQF, customer and facility specifications. • Identification of potential issues and non-conformance items on documentation.
• Review and file raw material/ finished product /environmental / laboratory results. • Report and document corrective actions/deviations that may occur in facilities.
• Assist customers with documentation requests such as COAs, specifications, test results, etc..
• Assist with updating SOPs, work instructions and other related documentation as requested.
• Assist shipping and receiving dept. with daily data entry. o Provide finished product COAs to customers prior to shipping as requested.
• Record, file, store and maintain all controlled documentation. (File documents for both buildings)
1• Assist with training requirements such as documentation, translation and presentation.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Stand-Up Forklift Operator Must posses Forklift license Minimum 1 year of recent Stand-up Forklift operating experience Will be working in food e...
Stand-Up Forklift Operator
2nd Shift: 3:30pm-2:00am Monday-Thursday 4/10 Schedule.
Pay: $16.50 per hourApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Material Controls & Inventory Specialist needed to join a local company that has transformed into a company synonymous with quality...
Material Controls & Inventory Specialist needed to join a local company that has transformed into a company synonymous with quality and innovation. It has for over 40 years provided customers with quality sports equipment products and services. This is a full-time performance to hire position. Company offers full benefits and room for growth.
The Material Control coordinator will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Purchasing - vendor procurement and negotiations, buying and purchase order management,
· Inventory & Material Control - monitor inventory levels, maintain adequate materials to support production needs, maintain Cal OSHA compliant material storage in warehouse, periodically evaluate warehouse layout and adjust to support production needs. Monitor and ensure production and receiving team safely follows material control standards.
· Documentation - Ensure vendor and company product drawings are up to date and being followed and stored in company system
· Vendor/Material Quality - manage vendor material quality issues, resolve and hold vendors accountable. Manage defective raw material merchandise and get replacement or credits from vendors.
· Research & Development Materials– support General Manager and R&D partners with material procurement for R&D projects as needed.
· Assist with Cal OSHA and other safety regulation management.
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: North Hollywood
Pay: $25 may vary on experience
Apply Now More Info
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.