Branch No: 80106-6013
1550 Constitution Blvd.
Salinas, CA 93906
Phone: (831) 775-0712
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Under supervision, to perform a variety of unskilled manual laboring tasks in the Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) and District disposal site; to...
Base Pay: 17.50 per HOUR
• Ensure product is rotated based on date code and assign product at risk to specific orders. • Ensure product is replenished timely usin...
• Ensure product is rotated based on date code and assign product at risk to specific orders.
• Ensure product is replenished timely using FIFO method. • Manage food bank order entry and tracking.
• Perform daily cycle counts and reconcile inventory variances on a daily basis.
• Participate in month end physical inventory.
• Identify opportunities to improve warehouse layout as it relates to inventory management.
• Work closely with department leadership to ensure inventory variances are minimized.
• Ensure warehouse housekeeping and merchandising meets established standards and food safety policies.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 19.35 per HOUR
Logistic coordinators oversee the delivery of goods. They maintain delivery schedules and track trucks to ensure deliveries are met. Coordinators u...
Logistic coordinators oversee the delivery of goods.
They maintain delivery schedules and track trucks to ensure deliveries are met.
Coordinators update and provide tracking information to sales as well as to internal managers.
They need to have knowledge of Microsoft excel and have some produce shipping experience.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Packaging Operator Summary of Job Duties:Under direct supervision perform various functions in the packaging department, which includes but is not...
Summary of Job Duties:
Under direct supervision perform various functions in the packaging department, which includes but is not limited to, set-up, label bay, and the production room.
Specific Job Duties:
1. King tablet counter—Manually add desiccants, cotton (if required), caps, and product. Adjust equipment to the height of bottles and tab count required.
2. Fairchild tablet counter—Lift and change counting discs to match tab shape and the required quantity on the order. Manually scoop product into load hopper. Adjust to various size bottles.
3. Mustang labeler—Adjust equipment to various bottle sizes and label sizes, centering labels onto bottles.
4. Powder/liquid fill machines—Fill various bottle sizes with either liquid or powders, manually or automated, and by weight or volume. Adjust equipment accordingly.
5. Cotton & capping machine—Adjust equipment to cotton needs per bottle size. Adjust capping machine to cap and bottle size. Manually add caps to hopper.
6. Auto sleever—Lift and set-up sleeve roll or manually sleeve bottles being processed.
7. Perform all other duties as assigned by Threshold Management.
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
About the JobAn experienced bookkeeper is needed for a local wholesale / retail distributor who can make an immediate impact. Reporting to the Cont...
About the Job
An experienced bookkeeper is needed for a local wholesale / retail distributor who can make an immediate impact. Reporting to the Controller, the position requires an energetic, motivated individual with previous office and accounting experience and willing to work in a well-paced environment. The bookkeeper is responsible for payroll, preparing and / or reviewing payroll taxes and employee time requirements, bank deposits. Other responsibilities include providing analytical support and some written and verbal client communication.
Perform A/P and A/R transactions
Data entry, Cash receipts
Perform general ledger entries and reconciliations for month end closing of books
Preparing bank deposits and bank reconciliations
Prepare year end info for accountant
Process incoming and outgoing checks and credit card transactions
Reconcile multiple bank accounts
Prepare financial statements
Maintain and process timesheets, payroll and tax reporting for ADP
Maintain Petty cash
Maintain standard filing system
Prepare monthly reports and financial statements
Assess payroll and accounting controls; reconcile discrepancies; prepare applicable reports and resolve procedural problems.
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator: We are seeking a Bilingual Staffing Coordinator If you are a motivated and self-directed professional with a...
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator:
We are seeking a Bilingual Staffing Coordinator If you are a motivated and self-directed professional with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, strong leadership skills, and the desire to learn and grow with a great local team, then we would love to talk to you!!
• Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike Orientation, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
• Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
• Browse through applicant database to schedule interviews
• Complete exit interviews with candidates
• Help applicants with online application
• May be asked to recruit and interview candidates
• Must have knowledge and recruitment experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management.
• Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the staffing industry.
• Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
• Must be computer literate and have basic skills with at least one-word processing and one spreadsheet software.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to lead Pratt (RMP) in providing Excellent Customer Service and Timely Financial Information between locat...
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to lead Pratt (RMP) in providing Excellent Customer Service and Timely Financial Information between locations and main office.
To be successful, this position must assure on time paperwork process, inventory and production reports accuracy, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES Tags
• Gather all tags/DR’s provided by site Supervisor and checked in before the end of your shift.
Make sure you have all the sequential tags.
• Enter tag numbers in the tag log to ensure tags are in order and no tags are missing.
• Book Orders and tags provided by site same day.
• Generate DR’s by site.
• Review Tags against DR’s printed – check item numbers & QTY’s specifically and make any corrections needed.
• Send completed tags for invoicing to the Watsonville email after review process by the end of your shift. • Send return tags to appropriate contacts.
• Email vendor receivers to Watsonville.
• Book production order from production sheet provided from site Supervisor at the end of the shift.
• Move to FG QTY’s necessary.
• Make inventory adjustments for Damage/Shortage/Overage/etc., pieces.
• Warehouse Transfers
• Provide any outgoing paperwork for transfers leaving site and send to appropriate contacts. • Additional duties as assigned by management, including working on production when need it.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Title: Office Clerk / Front Desk Job Status: Seasonal Reports To: District Manager / Office Manager Locations: Watsonville Experience: 1+ year in o...
Title: Office Clerk / Front Desk Job Status:
Seasonal Reports To: District Manager / Office Manager
Experience: 1+ year in office environment & Customer Service
Education: 2 Skills: Microsoft, Google Drive, Critical thinking, Verbal and Written Communication, Detail Oriented, Bilingual.
Career Level: Mid-level (1+ year experience)
Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.