Branch No: 80089-6012
1700 Soscol Avenue
Napa, CA 94559
Phone: (707) 789-9320
Base Pay: $17.19
Running through September. Actively participate in safety meetings, audits, and good catch program. Manufactures and assembles packaging comp...
Running through September.
Actively participate in safety meetings, audits, and good catch program.
Manufactures and assembles packaging components which includes assembly of mother cartons and beer
shells, cans, bottles and kegs of beer.
Participates in TPM efforts including 5S, DCS, Morning on the shop floor, problem solving Kaizens, and Autonomous
Transports materials to and from designated areas using hand lifts, forklifts, and other equipment.
Moves goods packed on pallets or crates around the facility.
Operates multiple parts of the packaging line(s).
Runs all aspects of kegging, bottling and canning lines.
Makes equipment and product changeovers, using tools as needed.
Clean and fill of various types of kegs.
Monitors and reacts to QA specifications: quality control of various packaging processes; watch and monitor
fill levels in various packaging types; monitor aesthetics of outer packaging and labels; monitor carbonation
levels in finished beer.
Responsible for the sanitation of their assigned area including Clean In
Place CIP tasks both manual and automated
Keeps track of stock levels of packaging materials.
Must observe and practice all Safety Procedures, including wearing the proper PPE at all times on the
Packaging Lines & Production Floor.
Assists in or leads training of newly hired team members as needed.
Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Base Pay: $22.50
Up to $25/hr dependant on experience Performs activities concerned with product and process validation, including inspection of materials and...
Up to $25/hr dependant on experience
Performs activities concerned with product and process validation, including inspection of materials and products, use and verification of measuring equipment, and assure compliance of Quality standards and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Review quality requirements, blue print interpretation understanding GD&T, and prepare inspection sheets as needed.
• Inspection and packaging of product, visual and dimensional validation of product at different stages of the process.
• Perform sampling plans, create inspection reports and analyze data. Makes decisions in regards to product acceptability.
• Understand and follow Quality procedures and work instructions, as well as ISO9000 requirements.
• Proficient using measuring instruments and gages, including measuring microscope and video/touch-probe CMM.
• Perform calibration of measuring equipment and arrange outside services as needed.
• Feedback and support to Quality Inspectors and other personnel on Quality related matters. Communicates concerns to QA Supervisor.
Base Pay: $16.00
Duties & Responsibilities: Pick, pack & stage sales orders for shipping – must perform within department benchmarks for speed &...
Duties & Responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: $16.00
Production Associate Assemble company kits together followed by inserting the kits into boxes. Work quickly with accuracy is very important. Job Du...
Base Pay: $16.75
Night Shift Machine Operator. Schedule: 6:30PM- 6:30AM Weekly alternating working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday •...
Schedule: 6:30PM- 6:30AM Weekly alternating working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
• The Machine operator observes operation of machine.
• Makes minor adjustments such as setting guides or clearing away damaged product containers.
• Feeds components into conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and packs sub assemblies such as boxes, cartons, shrink wrapping and labels.
• Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged and machine is operating correctly.
Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.