Branch No: 80085-6009
1400 Standiford Avenue
Modesto, CA 95350
Phone: (209) 527-1079
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
HIRING NOW!Journeyman Plumber1st Shift Schedule: Mon- Thurs 6:00am - 4:30pm 4/10 Schedule, Off Friday, Saturday and Sunday!PLUMBER Assembles, insta...
Schedule: Mon- Thurs 6:00am - 4:30pm 4/10 Schedule, Off Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
PLUMBER Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems by performing the following duties.
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
A Great Job is Calling!Now Hiring MIG WelderMultiple Shifts Available Advance Your Welding Career with One of the Nation’s Largest EmployersM...
A Great Job is Calling!
Now Hiring MIG Welder
Multiple Shifts Available
Advance Your Welding Career with One of the Nation’s Largest Employers
MIG WELDER Erects, joins, cuts, and repairs beams, girders, columns, and other structural components to form complete structures or frameworks. Will utilize a wide range of welding equipment, power tools, and hand tools to manipulate metal components as specified by Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS), work orders, blueprints, technical drawings, or other specifications.
The manufacturing industry is growing fast and we’re looking for an experienced MIG welder to grow with us. We have an immediate job opening with a leading manufacturer who treats its people right! This job offers great pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and room for career advancement.
Apply today and find out why Manufacturing workers are
2.5x happier working for us than other staffing companies.
“Everyone I have been in contact with at Select is always courteous and helpful.” Select Associate, Laura Jean
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a Select MIG Welder We Offer You:
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 35.00 per HOUR
HIRING NOW!Journeyman Electrician1st Shift Schedule: Mon- Thurs 6:00am - 4:30pm Select Staffing is hiring for an experienced Journeyman Electrician...
Schedule: Mon- Thurs 6:00am - 4:30pm
Select Staffing is hiring for an experienced Journeyman Electricians. If you have the experience, we want to talk to you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company!
Base Pay: 18.50 per HOUR
Forklift Operator Temp / Contract- Fulltime 1st shift 7a-3:30p Details Job Duties: Responsible for the moving and storage of finished goods. Respon...
Forklift Operator Temp / Contract- Fulltime
1st shift 7a-3:30p
Details Job Duties: Responsible for the moving and storage of finished goods. Responsible for loading product for warehouse orders.
* Safe operation of a lift truck in both warehouse
* Loading, unloading, storage and movement of materials through warehouse
* Performs all required scanning functions required for the movement of raw materials and finished goods using RF Scanning device
* Responsible for the accuracy of all transactions and material scanning
* Responsible for tagging finished goods
* Responsible for maintaining the stretch wrapper
* Responsible for changing banding on banders
* Responsible for doing a 360 inspection on all finished pallets before loading into truck
*Verify the quality of the material sent outbound meets customer expectations .
* Maintain clean and orderly warehouse
* Adheres to all instructions, Good Manufacturing Practices and housekeeping procedures
* Attends all required training sessions and team meetings
* Responsible for maintaining ISO Standards
* Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action
* All other duties as assignedApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.50 per HOUR
Machine Operator Temporary / Contract-Fulltime Shift Schedule :3rd Shift 11p-7:30a -all shifts flex Job Duties : Extrusion Tech Machine Operator A...
Temporary / Contract-Fulltime
Shift Schedule :3rd Shift 11p-7:30a -all shifts flex
Job Duties : Extrusion Tech Machine Operator A manufacturing company of plastic rigid containers in Modesto, CA.
Position Description: You would be responsible for the operation of our automated injection and/or blow molding equipment.
Responsibilities: - Performs mechanical troubleshooting.
- Adjusts and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
- Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments and records all changes.
- Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
- Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests.
- Performs quality control checks, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specificationsApply Now More Info