Branch No: 80064-5945
1653 North Schnoor Street
Madera, CA 93637
Phone: (559) 675-8888
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
-Sort the defective product out -Count and package the finished product in boxes and tape them up -Monitor the table with the product to make sure...
-Sort the defective product out -Count and package the finished product in boxes and tape them up -Monitor the table with the product to make sure it doesn’t overflow and damage the product -Notify supervisor if line is running out of product -Be able to move to different production lines should the need arise -work in a fast-paced environment -take direction from supervisors and production leads. Please note as mentioned, this is a hot environment due to the ovens running in the facility.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Madera local winery is getting ready to start the busy season. Currently we have 3 openings for the Quality Control Department. One per day shift,...
Madera local winery is getting ready to start the busy season. Currently we have 3 openings for the Quality Control Department. One per day shift, swing shift and graveyard shift. Pay will be $13.00 ph for day shift, 2nd shift will be $13.50 ph and graveyard will be $14.00 ph.
Position Summary: Under moderate supervision, provide and ensure Quality Services operational support during production process. Validate compliance to product specifications and adherence to GMP’s through routine and chemical and analyses on wines and other bi-products of production. Communicate with and provide feedback to production team members to facilitate process improvements.
• Performs hourly routine chemical and physical analyses on wines, juices, concentrates and bi-products.
• Record and distribute required reports and records.
• Actively participate in and support client's ISO 9001:2008 and SQF Quality Management Program.
• Actively participate in and support safety program.
• Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment.
• Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
• Work off shifts and overtime (daily and 6th/7th day) as assigned.
• Perform all other tasks as assigned
Essential Job Tasks:
1. Collects and performs routine analysis on juice, wine and pomace samples Can be expected to performs between 8-10 tests on each sample. 70%
2. Ensures calibration of equipment. 10%
3. Performs manual and computer data entry and other computer based tasks including creating sample labels.10%
4. Ensures compliance of GMP’s and all safety polices 10%
Apply Now More Info