Branch No: 80064
1653 North Schnoor Street Suite 111
Madera, CA 93637
Phone: (559) 675-8888
1 jobs for branch # 80064
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Kerman area has immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic. The pay will be starting at 18.00 ph. This position operates under flexible parameters. The primary …
Kerman area has immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic. The pay will be starting at 18.00 ph.
This position operates under flexible parameters. The primary goal of this position is to achieve excellence in all facets of the position. Providing the highest quality product safely, effectively and efficiently decreases accidents and errors and increase profits.
1.) Environmental, Health. & Safety (EHS) a. Strictly adheres to all Environmental, Health, & Safety standards.
b. Provides a safe environmental for all employees, customers, and visitors.
c. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
2.) Operational Performance & Best Business Practices
a. Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
b. Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
c. Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
d. Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
e. Record repairs and maintenance performed.
f. Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
g. Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
h. Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
i. Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
j. Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
3.) Special Projects:
a. Provide assistance throughout the yard as needed.
b. Performs special projects as assigned
- This position is regularly exposed to all weather conditions.
- Physical hazards such as noise, fumes, and dirt are present due to the equipment, machinery, and material as would be found throughout the materials recycling facility, waste transfer station, maintenance shop, and organics processing area.
- Safety shoes, hearing protection, respirators, and face shields must be worn to eliminate the risks associated with these hazards.
- Travel is not required for this position.
- Handling multiple issues regarding safety and maintenance increases pressure.
- Work load may be unpredictable and pressure can be substantial during peak times.
- Critical deadlines require considerable adaptability.
- Disturbances of work flow and/or irregularities in work schedule are expected and occur on an intermittent basis.
- Extra hours may be required, sometimes on weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
? Stand for up to 12 hours a day
? Walk frequently on uneven ground
? Lift and carry up to 100 pounds occasionally
? Handle and grasp tools and parts continually
? Crouch or bend at the knees occasionally to increase visibility
? Communicate by speech and hearing continually
? Stoop or bend at the waist occasionally to increase visibility
? Visual acuity needed for close detail work
? Reach at arm’s length frequently or overhead occasionally
? Mental dexterity needed as Mechanic will work independently while demonstrating attention to detail and continuous awareness
? Twist and turn at the neck and trunk
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your resume to maria.avila@ select.com, apply on line at www.select.com and send a text to 559-232-1979 stating your full name and that you are interested in the Kerman maintenance position.