Branch No: 80037
7411 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Phone: (714) 379-3888
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
PICK/ PACKER NEEDED IN GARDEN GROVE 2ND SHIFT MONDAY - FRIDAY 3PM - 11;30PM *6 months to 1 year experience *Unloading, inspecting, stocking and tra...
PICK/ PACKER NEEDED IN GARDEN GROVE
MONDAY - FRIDAY
3PM - 11;30PM
*6 months to 1 year experience
*Unloading, inspecting, stocking and transferring deliveries.
*Good communication skills
*Lift and Carry up to 40 pounds
*Ability to use inventory software efficiently
*Capable of operating forklifts and other equipment to load/ unload
*Possess excellent attention of detail to ensure shipment accuracy
*Ability to thrive in a fast paced/ high volume environment
Base Pay: 27.00 per HOUR
ACME MACHINE OPERATOR Garden Grove, CA This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible. A grea...
ACME MACHINE OPERATOR
Garden Grove, CA
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible. A great opportunity for someone to come in and train with knowledgeable machinists and gain advancement opportunities through work ethic and initiative.
Essential Functions and Duties
These are the primary responsibilities for an ACME Conventional Machinist:
Set-up/ Programming on conventional ACME machines.
Ideal candidate will be able to complete set-up process.
* Prior experience on conventional ACME machines.
* Must have tools.
* Must perform well under low supervision.
* Must be familiar with typical measuring equipment.
* Must be able to read blueprints.
* Routinely lift and carry upwards of 50 pounds
* Excessive twisting and torquing of upper body extremities
* Use of power and hand tools requiring difficult manipulation of arms, shoulders, hands and fingers
* Bending, squatting, standing, stooping for moderate to extended periods of time
* Technical set-up work calling for reaching, grasping, torquing, and working in confined areas for
extended periods of time.
* Highly technical environment, requiring knowledge of how metal reacts in a cutting and milling
environment, ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
* Perform preventative maintenance, correct and manipulate set-up configurations to produce optimal
Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift without extra breaks.
Must be able to lift max of 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout day on a daily basis
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.