Branch No: 81701
1035 Vandercar Way
Florence, KY 41042
Phone: (859) 525-6001
Base Pay: 13.50 per HOUR
Food Manufacturing company in Walton, KY is looking to hire a cycle counter for 50+ weekly hours. 6am - 2:30pm M - F $13.50/hr. Experience is prefe...
Food Manufacturing company in Walton, KY is looking to hire a cycle counter for 50+ weekly hours.
6am - 2:30pm M - F $13.50/hr.
Experience is prefered for at least 2 years in Inventory Control
Performs daily cycle count procedure and reports findings to Receiving Materials Manager.
Produces cycle count related reports
Performs cycle count report to count amount of each particular SKU is found on hand in the warehouse
Compares findings with inventory count; identifies discrepancies and reports them to Receiving Materials Manager
Helps Manager identify the cause of discrepancies found
Assists with maintaining warehouse and storage areas for efficient material identification, storage and handling
2-3 years experience with inventory control procedures in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred, but will train the right candidate
Experience with inventory mainframe application and ability to produce reports
Previous experience using a scan gun preferred
Solid math skills and attention to detail; requires great follow-through by the individualApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Company in Walton, KY is looking for a inventory control specialist with a very flexible schedule. 6am to 2:30pm M - F $13.00/hr. -Keeps accurate c...
Company in Walton, KY is looking for a inventory control specialist with a very flexible schedule.
6am to 2:30pm M - F $13.00/hr.
-Keeps accurate count of inbound and outbound product
-Sends timely and accurate reports
-Manages software and computer systems proficiently
-Works with little to no supervisionApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.50 per HOUR
Company in Walton, KY is looking to hire a receiving scheduler. 7am to 5:30pm M - F + possible weekends, both Saturday and Sunday of needed. $13.50...
Company in Walton, KY is looking to hire a receiving scheduler.
7am to 5:30pm M - F + possible weekends, both Saturday and Sunday of needed. $13.50/hr.
Records incoming shipments accurately.
Verify incoming and outgoing shipment.
Sending and creating reports.
Will train but preferred experience using a warehouse management system.
Ability to do basic math.
High level of interaction with computers.
Physical dexterity to load and unload when needed.
Proven ability to work with little to no supervision.
Fast learner.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Automotive Company in Florence is looking for a Customer Service Representative. Hours: 8am-6:30pm M - F $16.50/hr. Interview required. - Receive...
Automotive Company in Florence is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Hours: 8am-6:30pm M - F $16.50/hr.
- Receives and processes customer orders, in a fast paced setting, according to specified policies and procedures.
- Processes price and availability requests, according to customer specific restrictions and requirements.
- Initiate follow up requests from customers, utilizing strong oral and written communication skills to provide thorough feedback to Customer Care Center Representatives.
- Manage customer calls in such a manner as to maintain a high level of customer support and satisfaction exceeding every customer’s expectations every time.
- Achieve individual pre-determined agent metrics (i.e. phone productivity and error reduction).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Respects confidentiality of company sensitive information.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Makes Sound Decisions in a timely manner and despite ambiguity; makes tough, unpopular decisions when necessary; considers the perspectives of others when making decisions.
- Meets commitments to internal and external customers.
- Promotes open discussion of ideas.
- Negotiates persuasively; influences and shapes the decisions of others; builds common ground and work through issues or conflicts to create win/win results; persuasively promotes and sells ideas.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Help Wanted Job Duty: Maintain and records inventory updates inventory records Audits records Performs cycle counts Complete and follow on...
Base Pay: 14.50 per HOUR
Company in Richwood, KY is seeking professional forklift drivers to join their night shift team. This is a temp to hire opportunity plus full benef...
Company in Richwood, KY is seeking professional forklift drivers to join their night shift team. This is a temp to hire opportunity plus full benefits once hired.
Hours are 6:00pm to 4:30am M - F plus some weekends when needed. Pay rate $14.50/hr.
Daily routing of supplies from inventory to production line.
Move finished goods that require cold storage after production to the cold room as required.
Weekly inventory counts as needed to support the production analyst with the resolution of inventory issues, orders and adjustments.
General housekeeping of the sleeve and corrugated storage areas.
Removing any damaged product from the cooler and placing it into rework.
Railcar and tanker unloading as required.
Compliance with all GMP and Safe Food Handling Policies.
Reporting any safety or maintenance issues to immediate supervisor or by filling out work order request.
Maintains a high level of productivity in complying with the position requirements.
Safe operation of the material handling equipment.
Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.