Branch No: 80053
909 N Pacific Coast Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 335-9131
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Extremely fast pace working warehouse in Torrance is looking for sit down forklift drivers with Experience. 2 shifts available 6:00am to 2:3...
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
***GRAVEYARD POSITIONS PAYING $16.00 NEAR LAX*** Cold storage near LAX is looking for warehouse workers for 3rd shift, pay is $16.00 temp to...
Cold storage near LAX is looking for warehouse workers for 3rd shift, pay is $16.00 temp to hire.
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please apply TODAY.
As an agent you will be loading boxes of fruits and vegetables on to screening machines, shipping, packing.
Contact Ana @ 310-335-9131 El Segundo officeApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Compania de cosmeticos en el Torrance buscan trabajadores. 7am to 3:30pm Lunes a Viernes Este trabajo consiste en empacar el producto...
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
A leading Technology Company is seeking Onboarding Operations Coordinators to start work for a project beginning November 6th in the city of Los An...
A leading Technology Company is seeking Onboarding Operations Coordinators to start work for a project beginning November 6th in the city of Los Angeles, CA!
The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented with impeccable customer service skills. If you have a background in human resources, staffing or recruiting, this is a great opportunity for you, and we encourage you to apply today!
Job Duties for the Onboarding Operations Coordinator will include, but are not limited to:
· Reviewing and auditing all I-9 documentation
· Contact Operations to satisfy I-9 document requirements
· Responsible for maintaining discretion in matters of confidentiality
· Perform onboarding and update records with new hires
· Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and database to ensure all employment requirements are met
· Support other functions as assignedApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
GENERAL DUTIES: • Mechanical troubleshooting and repair of all production machinery/equipment. • Ensures that preventative maintenance o...
• Mechanical troubleshooting and repair of all production machinery/equipment. • Ensures that preventative maintenance of machinery/equipment has been performed. • Performs hourly/daily visual inspection of the machinery/equipment for any malfunctions or abnormalities in order to make certain that total downtime is kept to a minimal. • Verifies that machinery/equipment is equipped with appropriate safety covers/guards and all safety devices are operating properly. • Provides support and assistance to other mechanic/electricians as needed. • Responsible for completing opening/closing daily checklist. •
SCHEDULE: • 5/8 work schedule • Monday – Saturday, with Sunday OT (will have 1 day off during the week) • Will also generally work on holidays (except for Christmas & New Year’s day) • Start times will be: o 1st shift 4am – 12:30 pm o 2nd shift noon – 8:30 pm o 3rd shift 8:00pm – 4:30 amApply Now More Info