Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Glass Estimator/Client Relations Glass estimator will be the primary inside sales rep for all showers and heavy glass projects includin...
Glass Estimator/Client Relations
Glass estimator will be the primary inside sales rep for all showers and heavy glass projects including partitions and deck railings. This is a multi-faceted role that requires willingness to move quickly between tasks while keeping an attention to detail.
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Team RoleDispatch/Billing/AR The Lead Administrator role will be the primary client contact for phone calls, scheduling appointments, processing sh...
The Lead Administrator role will be the primary client contact for phone calls, scheduling appointments, processing shop orders/pickups, and receiving payments. The role will directly support the office manager and be the center contact between clients, office and field staff. This is a multi-faceted role that requires willingness to move quickly between tasks while keeping an attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities
Vision & Strategy
• Willingness to align with company mission and core values
• Commitment to the company’s long-term aspirations
• Ability to adapt to operational changes, new structure
• Protects brand integrity
• Lead office staff in top level customer service
Sales & Marketing
• Billing, collections, process bank deposits
• Check mail daily, process payments, notify sales staff of deposits received
• Monthly A/R Reporting to General Manager
• Support sales/estimating
• Assist office manager with data entry of large vendor invoices
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Primary for answering phones, determine project eligibility
• Assist walk-in clients with pick up orders, product information
• Process invoices for pick up order
• Utilize CRM for client information, client source (To Be Added w/ CRM implementation)
• Schedule on-site measurements, utilize route structure for efficiency
• Attempt to collect information for preliminary estimate, route to designated sales person/team
• Primary contact between office and lead shop technician
• Receive shipping documents and pull coinciding project paperwork, QC liaison from shop to office
• Schedule installation appointments with route efficiency in mind, enter appointments in TSheets
• Process rejected items, re-orders with vendors, reschedule appointments accordingly
• Make reminder calls day prior to scheduled appointments, check against paper schedule & Tsheets
• Check general voicemail every AM
Our office has gone virtual! We no longer have a brick and mortar office, but will continue to serve the area providing a variety of staffing solutions. Please apply online.