Forklift Operator (Stand Up Reach) $14.25
A Forklift Driver is responsible for Replenishing raw material to various departments throughout Production.
Job Duties: Forklift Drivers will be supplying each department with raw materials, will be using a walkie-talkie to communicate, must be familiar with inspecting forklift before operating it daily, will be receiving incoming shipment and taking it to its designated location, assisting the flour/masa operator when needed to feed flour in the tumbler, other duties as assigned depending on department needs.
· Medical Benefits
· Holiday Pay
· Quarterly Increases
· Referral Bonus
· Minimum of 3 years Forklift driving skills on Sit-down and/or Stand-up forklift
· Must be licensed
· Able to work in fast pace environment
· Work as a team player and use of an RF scanner
· Able to successfully pass a behind the wheel test you will be re-certified by the company
· standing 8-12 hours, lifting, stooping, bending and occasionally climbing ladders
Pay: $14.75/hr Monday - Sunday Must be open to work weekends and typically work 8-12 daily.