- Sets up SMT Line machines and builds products according to specifications.
- Reads diagram, part list, work instruction, EO, ECO, BOM.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Completes work in the timely manner, meets standard labor hour and productivity standard, and strives to increase productivity.
- Observes safety and security procedures, use equipments and materials properly, and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines
- Follows instructions, respond to supervisor and manager direction.
- Commits to work long hours when necessary to reach goals.
- Adapts to change in the work environment. Change approach or method to fit the situation, and be able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- High school education; or up to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pre-employment screening