Company in Riverside is Hiring!!!
Duties and Responsibilities
Running and maintaining of assigned production line or lines, and all related equipment.
Tasks to perform:
• Follow all company safety rules and regulations.
• Following S.O.P.’s pertaining to different product runs.
• Reading and interpreting Bill of Materials.
• Ordering parts to maintain equipment.
• Follow all line sanitation process.
• Adjust weights, crimp, change-over labelers and hook-up proper propellant drops for aerosol lines.using basic hand and power tools
Company works 4/10 schedule, with some scheduled overtime on Fridays.
1-2 years of experience as a Line Mechanic.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
A positive and pleasant personality, verbal communication, professionalism, sensitivity to confidential matters, organization team work.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.