- Responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on the production line
- Also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers
- Will take direction throughout the work shift from the Line Operator
- Reports directly to the Plant Shift Supervisor
- Properly package all products (qty, filters, bags, gaskets)
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and down stream equipment set-up
- Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements
- Maintain plant housekeeping(line and floor cleanliness, scrap control)
- Properly label all finished goods
- Conduct visual product quaility inspections
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required
- This can become a temp to hire for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work ot on a daily basis as needed and weekends.