PT and FT Customer Service Associate positions in Fairfield
Must be available for weekends
Receives cash from customers in payment for goods, stocks merchandise, and engages with people throughout the industrial establishment by performing the following duties.
Upbeat and friendly attitude to enhance the guests’ experience. Speak with, engage and interact directly with guests
Click on the link to apply or call our office for details
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs various duties in the retail store as needed, including cashiering, stocking and tour responsibilities.
- Performs various duties of Cafe Host/Hostess as needed.
- Quotes price and describes features of items for which money is received.
- Stocks shelves, marks price on items, and keeps area neat and clean.
- Receives and processes telephone orders and requests for broker samples, including preparation of orders and samples for shipment.
- Takes inventory or examines merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished
- Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons or crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received.
- Describes various processes and operation of machines to guests.
- Describes features of interest concerning production processes, history of organization, and factory layout.
- Operates and explains the interactive tour exhibits to guests
- Learns the JBU script with the ability to give a JBU tour
- Assumes responsibility for safety of guests
- Maintains courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with customers and ensures customers receive high quality service.