New career awaiting you!
- Job Title: Machinist
- Shift: 2:30AM to 11:00PM
- Temp to Hire
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Machine composites and metal parts for the Aerospace industry
- Perform regular machine shop duties
- Machine components to within specified tolerances
- Operate a wide variety of both machines and hand tools to perform duties as assigned
- Set-ups and operate CNC Lathes / Mills
- Participate in corrective actions process to prevent defect, downtime and production stops
- Analyze and diagnose machining and tooling problems
Benefits: * Medical Plans Available * Referral Bonus
* We also offer FREE Online Training Course for Advancement Opportunities
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Aerospace Machinist with CNC set-up and operation experience
- Experience with composite machining preferred
- Experience with Mori Seiki Lathes, OKK Mill Okuma Lathes, HAAS Mill preferred
- Experience with Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Neomatic 635 controls preferred
- Ability to read and interpret complex blue prints and procedures
- Ability to detect tool wear, set-up of new tools
- Knowledge of proper use of dimensional measuring instruments
- Knowledge of all applicable hand tools and use of same
- Advance knowledge of math and trigonometry
- Ability to work safely throughout our manufacturing facilities
- Minimum 3-5 years machine shop experience in a manufacturing and / or aerospace environment; and
- High School Diploma or GED with subsequent course work in relevant training desired
- Ability to work safely throughout the manufacturing, quality and administrative facilities.
- Sit, stand, bend, stoop, reach, push, and pull, as needed for the duration of the work shift.
- Must be flexible and agile enough to work safely and effectively in sometimes cramped spaces in and around machinery, equipment, and facility.
- Able to work effectively under pressure of deadlines.
- Able to work full time, at least 8 hours a day and 5 days a week, plus overtime as may be required.
- Good vision required (with or without corrective lenses).
- Able to routinely lift objects up to 40 lbs. as needed (as appropriate with or without the assistance of another worker or lift apparatus).