Operates a powered forklift to move materials throughout production, warehouse, storage and shipping/receiving areas and to load and unload trucks with materials or product.
- Ability to operate a sit-down Forklift.
- Math abilities at least at an eighth grade level, for calculating loads, bills of lading and freight quotes.
- Aptitude for learning automated and computerized processes for inventory control
- OSHA compliance training or 1-3 years of experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Ability to work 6am to 2:30pm with weekends required and overtim