Job Opening: Front Desk Customer Service Support
Bilingual Front Desk Customer Service
Awesome Opportunity for the Right Person.
If you have great people skills, enjoy helping others, and want a good paying job with great benefits, then here’s your next career move. We are on a quest for an awesome experienced Front Desk Customer Service Support. Don’t miss the opportunity to join a team of exceptional people, who make coming to work fun.
Cemetery & Mortuary location is in need of Front Desk Support Staff
Work schedule: Monday -Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
- Assists Manager on correspondence regarding complaints from patrons, suppliers and other companies.
- May assist Manager with answering mail regarding locations, genealogy and business matters.
- Assists patrons with questions and concerns or refers to Manager for resolution.
- Tracks inventory of office supplies and orders supplies as needed with the approval of the Manager.
- Completes forms for dis-interments and re-interments.
- Completes affidavit of heirs and/or release of interest forms as needed.
- Prepares in-house and FCP Certificate of Ownership and forwards to patrons.
- Processes and verifies daily burial and memorial permits.
- Prepares daily pending interment list and board.
- Maintains grave, crypt, and niche count for monthly and yearly inventory.
- Obtains burial permits from the Health Department.
- Performs varied and general clerical work including typing, filing and answering telephones.
- Types interments and grave index cards.
- Supports in the FSP/FCP area with processing of contracts.
- May be required to interpret and/or translate for families in Spanish, as needed.
- May assume the responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant, as needed.
- May assume duties from the FSP Counselor when they are not available to assist families and mortuaries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Two years of office related experience including bookkeeping responsibilities.
Bilingual skills in English/Spanish.