Job Opening: Quality Technician
HIGH GROWTH TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT COMPANY
Machine Operator: Santa Fe Springs, CA
Employment type: Temp to hire
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift opportunities
Pay: $18 to $20/hour depending on experience
- Wellness company (manufacture vitamins, minerals, and supplements)
- Leader in their industry
- Temp to hire
- Great benefits
- Matching 401K
- High growth / promotion opportunities
- Career path opportunity
- Annual salary increases
- Annual bonus
- Overtime is available
- Ranked as a Top Place to work (awesome environment)
- Performs and documents a wide variety of inspections, checks, and sampling procedures during the production process.
- Performs and documents environmental monitoring sampling procedures during and prior to the production process.
- Inspects and approves equipment, material and products at different stages of production.
Records observations for improving processes or non-compliances based on current standard operating procedures and practices.
- Receives, identifies, and collects samples of incoming raw materials, components, and finished products and reviews shipments against Bill of Lading, packing slips, inspection paperwork, as well as certificate of
- Inspects and verifies outgoing shipments for accuracy
- Releases and issues labels for production.
- Performs line clearance and inspects processing area for removal of all previous product, components and foreign materials.
- Monitors the equipment to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Monitors all aspects of the manufacturing/packaging operations and reports non-conformances to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Performs line checks and AQLs as required by batch record and on the job training.
- Reviews documentation to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Keep management apprised of any condition that may impact production.
- Provides customer service support as needed to customers and other company team members.
- Follows established department SOP’s, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written.
- Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned.
Steel toe boots.
Must be flexible to work Overtime during the week and Saturdays.
- Experience in food/pharmaceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience
- Must be flexible and work well with others; cross train between operations and functions and other departments as needed