Job Opening: Remote-Customer Service Rep- Live in Surrounding Albuquerque, NM Area
Remote-Customer Service Rep- Live in Surrounding Albuquerque, NM Area
Select Staffing is looking for Remote CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS to join our team at a busy local medical provider in the Albuquerque area.?
REQUIRED TO LIVE IN the surrounding ALBUQUERQUE area!
WORK FROM HOME- *This position is remote-work from home position- Day 1 onsite for training then transition to WORK FROM HOME- Need to have the ability to report to the Albuquerque Office for equipment, training and technology issues
*Extra need for Spanish and Navajo speakers
Responsible for providing customer service for members and providers in all benefit plans. Ensure callers receive service excellence when responding to telephone, written, Online, E-Business, chat, and in person inquiries
- Monday-Friday First Shift
- Pay rate: $16 an hour
- Weekly Pay
- Expectation to report onsite for first day for equipment pick up and check
?Remote Customer Service Rep?Responsibilities?
- Responds to questions or issues from health plan members and providers about insurance benefits, coverage, or premiums (Centennial Care, Commercial, IBAC, Medicare)
- Respond to incoming calls routed through skill-based technology to meet quality standards and performance measurements. Is ready to take calls at the scheduled time, and spends the appropriate amount of time taking calls throughout their shift to resolve contacts on initial encounter.
- Conducts outbound calls as required and meets established quality/quantity guidelines supporting plan initiatives and/or programs.
- Develop and maintain positive customer or partner relationships. Acts as member/patient advocate in dealing with practitioners, employer groups, and brokers.
- Maintains prescribed standards of quality in all research, customer and partner contacts/service functions and promotes customer satisfaction/loyalty through quality contact and
timeliness of responses, achieves quality audit results as required.
Researches inquiries/special projects as requested and responds to customer, partner or other business units to ensure accuracy of benefit interpretation with results of research and resolution and within required timelines.
- Responses to customer or partners to be done using Microsoft Word, Excel or similar databases when appropriate.
*Perform other functions as required.
Requirements for the Remote Customer Service Rep:
- High school diploma plus one to three years office/business experience; call center experience preferred and/or is currently demonstrating customer service skills, meeting?current department metric and attendance guidelines within department.
- Claims processing experience in managed care with possible enrollment experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff.
- Written?communication skills as well as business writing and presentation skills are required.
- Requires strong organizational skills, ability to create, sort and analyze reports (Excel,?Access, etc) and system processes.
- Requires ability to retain plan details and basic medical terminology.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other?employees and function under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to sustain quality standards.
- Spanish and Navajo speakers needed
- Must be able to prove ability to type 30 WPM with 90% accuracy
- RELIEABLE HOME INTERNET REQUIRED
- Internet or connectivity issues may require reporting to main facility for work.
Must be able to prove ability to type 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
**HS diploma or GED documentation is required for this position.
**Need to have the ability to report to the Albuquerque Office for equipment, training and technology issues