Job Opening: General Assembly Assistant
General Assembly Assistant
Scotts Valley, CA
We are now hiring for a General Assembly Assistant in Scott Valley. Please see the description below:
Pay rate $20/hr.
Schedule- Morning Shift 30-40 Hours per week, Monday – Friday
Assignment Length: mid-January
• Must be responsible and reliable.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Must be able to carefully follow instructions.
• Detail focused, with a firm understanding and execution of high-level QC standards.
Outline Of Duties:
• Assembly of perfume bottles, including filling, sealing, labeling, and packaging.
• Maintain an organized and clean workspace.
• Keep track of componentry for multiple projects.
• Restocking items for order fulfillment.
• Job duties evolve, therefore a willingness to adapt/compromise role expectations is paramount.
• Safely work around aromatic chemicals and devices.
• Ability to lift to shoulder height and carry up to 40 lbs. with or without assistive devices.
• While unassisted: bend, sit, kneel and squat, balance, twist and turn, reach over one’s shoulders, walk and stand continuously for extended periods of time.
• Daily handling of OSHA-regulated aromatic chemicals.
• Must comply with additional CDC, statewide and company guidelines for COVID19.