Job Opening: Service Parts Technician
NOW HIRING for Service Parts Technician in Santa Cruz CA for a vitamin and supplement company, see job details below.
Shift: Morning Shift 7AM-3:30PM
Pay $20-$25 depending on experience.
The Lubrication Technician I maintain the lubrication of all facilities-related equipment, machinery and systems. Performs scheduled preventative lubrication maintenance, work orders, performs rebuilds and related repairs of lubrication equipment throughout the facility. The Lubrication Technician I maintain daily records of time and parts involved with assignments and assists other maintenance personnel with repairs, projects, and work orders whenever necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide lubrication maintenance support throughout the facility.
• Perform scheduled preventative lubrication maintenance on all equipment.
• Troubleshoot inadequate lubrication of all equipment, machinery, systems and related issues and follow up as needed.
• Works with production supervisors and maintenance planner to schedule lubrication of all machinery.
• Support the installation and startup of new machinery and equipment.
• Maintain a daily record of time and parts involved with assignments.
• Maintains accurate inventory and minimum on hand quantities of all lubricants.
• Collaborate with mechanics, electricians, production workers and other staff to promptly resolve lubrication issues.
Service Parts Technician Required Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of mechanical maintenance and/or general facilities experience in a manufacturing facility.
• 1 year of lube tech experience.
• Proficiency in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Microsoft Office including Outlook.
• Knowledge of basic mechanics, electrical, plumbing and welding techniques and capable of utilizing standard shop equipment.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!