Job Opening: Maintenance Mechanic
NOW HIRING for Maintenance Mechanic in Santa Cruz CA for a vitamin and supplement company, see job details below.
Shift: All shifts Flexible schedules available to work weekends.
The Maintenance Mechanic I ensures manufacturing equipment is operating efficiently for maximum production capability.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide maintenance support to Production department along with other departments, as needed.
• Support packaging line changeovers.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and other equipment in the facility.
• Troubleshoot all manufacturing equipment and related issues and follow up as needed.
• Support the installation and startup of new machinery and equipment.
• Maintain a daily record of time and parts involved with assignments.
• Collaborate with other mechanics, electricians, production workers and other staff to promptly resolve maintenance issues.
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
• Utilize the CMMS and Microsoft applications for documentation of work.
Maintenance Mechanic Required Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of mechanical maintenance experience in the food processing industry.
• 1 year of mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic troubleshooting experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook.
• Knowledge of basic mechanics, welding techniques and capable of utilizing standard shop equipment.
• Ability to read and understand manuals, blueprints, engineer designs and complex schematics.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!