Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
NOW HIRING for a Warehouse Associate for a leading manufacturer of electric motorcycles and powertrains in Scott Valley.
Payrate: $22 an hour
Shift: 1st shift 7 am-3:30 pm MUST have the flexibility to work OT and weekends based on business needs.
Summary of Position:
This position handles, moves and stores various non-hazardous and hazardous materials within our warehouses throughout the campus. Main duties include loading and unloading different transport items, recording inventory statuses, and making sure deliveries properly match purchase orders.
• Receive, unpack, check, and store merchandise or materials within the warehouse or storage facility
• Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within the storage facility
• Fill material requisition orders and work orders as assigned
• Pack, crate, and ship products and materials to distribution centers, departments, or assembly lines
• Stock assembly line in a timely manner
• Perform daily cycle counts
• Coordinate with quality and shipping staff as required
• Dispose of cardboard and trash as required
• Assist with special projects or other departments as required
Warehouse Associate Required Education/Experience:
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Basic computer knowledge and/or experience with ERP systems (SAP experience preferred), Microsoft Office Suite, and other translatable computer software used in warehouse environments
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in warehouse and/or receiving areas
• Comprehensive understanding of terms such as Kanban, FIFO, Cycle Counting and overall improvement of efficiency and quality through these processes
• Current forklift certification required
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!