Job Opening: Accounts Receivable
NOW HIRING for an Accounts Receivable Deductions Coordinator for an award-winning apple juice company in Watsonville!
Pay rate starts: $24.51- $33.17
Schedule: 8a.m. to 5p.m. (flexible) Hybrid & one to two days onsite
• Competitive pay/ Paid weekly
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• FREE ONLINE skills training
Accounts Receivable Deductions Coordinator Job Functions:
• Source deduction backup via customer portals, collaboration with sales manager, brokers, and/or other applicable parties.
• Analyze deduction backup to determine the deduction reason and classify the expense by type.
• Evaluate the validity of deductions with regard to whether they were planned or otherwise allowed.
• Process deductions within the deduction management platform in a timely and accurate manner.
• Create and submits disputes for invalid deductions via customer portals, brokers, and/or other applicable parties depending on the customer.
• Escalate unresolved deductions with regional sales managers and/or brokers.
• Analyze deductions while maintaining an active understanding of current deduction activity.
• Prepares and supports the preparation of reports utilized for tracking and reviewing unprocessed deductions, disputes, and ad hoc accounts receivable reporting.
• Support efficient deduction resolutions by professionally dialoging with brokers, sales managers, and other applicable parties.
• Proactively communicate challenges and resolve delays in sourcing data.
• Perform tasks, analysis, special projects, and other duties as directed by the finance management.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Requirements:
• 1 year of experience in accounts receivable
• 1 year of experience with SAP or other full-scale enterprise resource management software in a high-volume invoice environment.
• Experience in food manufacturing or agricultural goods processing industry.
• Experience with decision-support systems including Domo and Adaptive Insight
• Experience with a deduction management platform, such as BluePlanner by UpClear.
Walk-Ins Welcome Anytime!