Job Opening: Carpenter
Great Company. Competitive Pay. Committed to Your Success & Safety!
Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, conforming to local building codes, by performing the following duties.
Carpenter/Framer Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
• Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
• Prepares layout.
• Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials.
• Shapes materials to prescribed measurements.
• Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together with nails, screws, or glue.
• Erects framework for structures and lays subflooring.
• Lays out and installs partitions and cabinet work.
• Applies shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to ceilings and walls.
• Fits and installs prefabricated window frames, doors, doorframes, weather stripping, interior and exterior siding and trim, and finish hardware, such as locks, letter drops, and kick plates.
- Power tools