Job Opening: Fabricator/Machinist
Metal Fabrication Fabricates and assembles structural metal products such as framework or shells for machinery and buildings, and metal parts for buildings by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develops layout and plans sequence of operations.
• Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto workpiece.
• Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as brakes, rolls, shears, band saws, and drill presses.
• Positions, aligns and fits parts.
• Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
• Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
• Fabricates and assembles sheet metal products.
• Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating shops such as drill press, bad saws, shears and presses