Job Opening: Construction Electrician
Select Staffing is hiring for an experienced Electricians.
If you have the experience, we want to talk to you! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company!
Summary Plans layout, installs, and repairs wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
• Follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
• Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles, and installs electrical conduit.
• Pulls wiring through conduit.
• Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
• Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
• Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric range or motor, and installs grounding leads.
• Tests continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components
• Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
• Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
Requirements: 5 years of Experience