Job Opening: Maintenance Mechanic
National food manufacturer seeks a Maintenance Mechanics for second and third shift. •
Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures, request special service as needed • Determines material, equipment and supplies to be used. • Participates in preventative maintenance tasks, upkeep and troubleshooting of equipment throughout the plant • Maintains product and company reputation by complying with all federal and state regulations • Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, training courses and conferences affiliated to their profession
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical Benefits Available
- Free Online Courses at Workforce Academy.
- Maintains facilities and processing equipment in operating condition.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose systems and equipment to minimize downtime and correct deficiencies in an expeditious manner.
- Install and maintain production equipment.
- Follow maintenance SOPs
- Create work orders in DAX for parts
- Requires 5 years of recent experience.