Job Opening: Assembler
Shift: 6:00am to 3:30pm – Monday thru Friday.
- Assemble components for our product line
- Have supervisor verify all change-overs/set ups before beginning assembly.
- Visually inspect components to insure that they are within specification.
- Perform specified operations.
- Visually inspect and perform tests as specified to insure specifications are met.
- Place all non-acceptable lamps and materials in specified location.
- Immediately notify supervisor of abnormal defects or trends.
- Repair lamps to meet specifications as necessary.
- Transfer good lamps and completed shop traveler to the next process station.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions associated with the company’s ISO certification and quality standards.
- Perform all other work as necessary or as requested by line supervision.
- Previous Assembly experience
- Using small hand tools
- Microscope experience is a plus