Job Opening: Seasonal Mail Sorters
We’re Hiring Seasonal Mail Sorters in Whittier, CA for Morning & Evening Shift.
Don’t miss out, positions are going fast!
Come by our Whittier ProLogistix office Monday-Friday.
Donut Day on Friday, November 17th!
Interviews taking place at 9:30am and 1:30pm.
Address: 14870 Whittier Blvd Suite B-2, Whittier, CA 90605
- 1st Shift = $17.00/ hour
- 2nd Shift = Pay $18/hour; Start time can be at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm
- Must be open to work weekends.
- Position may take up to two weeks to start.
- Sort all mail by sort area requirements.
- Meet sorting production standards.
- Inspect each piece of mail to ensure the indicia are affixed correctly and the zip code of the indicia matches the address zip code.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read English Inspect/examine and observe mail and labels for defects.
- Understand standard math e.g. count, add, subtract
- Stand for full duration of shift
- Frequently lift up to 50lb packages out of a large cardboard box.
- RF Scanner
- Recognize/identify addresses/zip codes
- Warehouse does get hot during the summer and cold during the winter.
APPLY today, schedule your interview to reserve your spot!