Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Location: Fairfield, CA
Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM with possible overtime
Pay: $27 an hour
Duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, lead and execute preventative maintenance (PM) according to PM schedule to minimize equipment downtime
• Perform Mold Changes and Machine Set-up for efficient production starts
• Assist in Updating, Developing and Improving PM Programs
• Complete reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from equipment failures by repairing mechanical, electrical, and structural components
• Create retrofits and fabrication, complete machine tear down/repair and assembly and work on PLCs, VFDs, and electric motors
• Conduct creative problem solving to identify and perform equipment improvements
• Coach operators and peers on basic maintenance and equipment settings
• Participate in special project work on equipment upgrades or installations
• Work with team members and operators to ensure the daily production schedule is met
• Maintain partnerships with team members and vendors using effective communication
• Operate a forklift and boom lifts as needed to complete duties
• Minimum of three years of experience in maintenance field required.
• Injection Molding or Blow Molding experience preferred.
• Good display of interpersonal skills and ability to interact with others in a professional and tactful manner.
• Demonstrated maintenance & technical skills: Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, PLC
• Analytical problem solving skills (DMAIC)
• SAP, Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
• Effective communication skills
• Willingness to work flexible shift’s depending on project/production requirements.