Job Opening: Material Handler II
We are now seeking Experienced Material Handlers II for our client in the Manufacturing Industry located in San Jose!
Pay Rate: $24-$28 DOE
Shift Time: 8am-5pm M-F
• Independent demand part orders, including inventory allocation maintenance, paperwork printing, parts receiving, parts pulling and parts packaging
• Facilitate order pulls for production including identifying parts, accurately pull parts, label parts per procedure and deliver parts to production
• Process sales orders: Pick product, allocate product, ship product accurately
• Process receipts: Responsible for receiving incoming materials, parts, packages from various vendors and means of delivery. Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper or supplier to rectify damages and shortages
• May provide some delegation of work through the management of logs, task lists, and coordinate with team members to assist in the completion of tasks
• Perform inventory control including part number identification, transactions, and organizations (unplanned issues and receipts as needed, transferring of product as needed and cycle count and recount for accuracy).
• Participate in the annual physical inventory count team as assigned.
• Demonstrate ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgement and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
• Satisfactorily completes training requirements and operate within all ISO standards pertaining to site including, but not limited to, control of documents and quality policy.
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience
- Must have Stand-Up forklift experience
- Inventory management experience
- Strong Computer and communication skills